Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 40. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A very unique concept with a great potential to be successful.What I like about Qompass is its different products which I know will be very helpful to us i different aspect the hybrid card the trading platform,,all are indeed the most amazing idea that this project has produce.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
i have read this project. Qompass is a promising and exciting project. all the information Qompass given in detail so I feel this project is very good to penetrate the potential market. good luck Qompass..
Activity: 23
This project has a powerful hardware that offered researchers the capability to link thousands of nuerons into the artificial nueral networks. This really amazed me! Nueral networks gained popularity in the last few years, you should know this!
Activity: 238
Qompass offer more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that connects the world and provide solutions faced by the earlier generation of Blockchain.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
It is one of the very good projects being launch with regards to the electronic transfer and payments, this one is awesome for it doesn't need any middleman or third party exchange to do the conversion of a fund into another currency.
Activity: 224
This project is already popular as it members grow everyday. It offers a completely decentralized advance solution for Everyone. And its amazing to see the future with this kind of excellent idea!
Activity: 322
I cant wait to this Qompass to see on top of all ICO. I keep supporting this project till the end.  Hoping for the success.
Activity: 294
I knew it from the start as I read about Qompass that it will attract lots of investors. The presentation really gives what Qompass could offer.
Activity: 238
This project Qompass have the ability to deal with something different to other Ico that I joined this one have the potential in the market. The blockchain itself deals more about the financial markets.

I have the confident together with the highlight that this Qompass project offering us profitable in our side as part of the contributor.

Looking forward for the best success to all.
Activity: 67
I read this quote this was very interesting i like the project very well. it seem this was the great project i ever promote..
"Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence, Neutral Networks and Active " Leverage "
“At its core Qompass will provide a rich ecosystem of API protocols and applications to drive financial and capital markets on a global scale.
 Our Ambition is to pave the way to fully Blockchainize the $294 Trillion Global Financial Markets , restoring trust and eradicating
manipulation and corruption.”
Activity: 61
I'm so excited to avail this project,Qompass platform is really amazing,this is one of the best decentralized project in the blockchain technology.congratulations to all the people behind this.Godbless.
Activity: 99
this project is very interesting,i'll keep supporting this project,really nice,keep it up a good work.
Indeed! This project is great! I am hoping for the success of this .. AI supported projects are really awesome. I am looking forward on the launching of this on the market . God bless
Activity: 161
Im so excited to avail on this project. Truly amazing and one of a kind . I am really hoping for the success of this. Congratulations to all the person behind this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i believe this project will success in the future.
me too, i have interest in this project and i think this will be a good investment.
Activity: 266
Qompass is a great and awesome platform built with Passion and dedication Congrats to the team thumbs up! god bless
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello,
Have you been in some blockchain or related confereces to promote your project and ICO? or are you planning to do it?
And also will your debit card be able to be used for paying something directly like in store? pay with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Project looks promising
Activity: 24
Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and investors an unlimited access to funding pools as stated in the whitepaper. Because of this promising intro I am greatly amazed.
Activity: 118
in Qompass platform everybody will be catered to their own preferences. you can opt for the system which offers leverage and comes with 3 packages that you can choose from, or if u are confident enough with your chart reading skills and other factors of trading you can choose to do your own trading of course on your own risk. finally u have the options to convert your earnings into fiat using the debit card at any atm or use it to pay with your purchases online. the choices is given freely to the platform users. and to me it is what crypto is, in the first place.
Activity: 252
Qompass will offer cryptocurrency payment cards that are a hybrid debit card and smart hardware wallet, allowing instant access to the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: