Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there any infromation about future development and listing of tokens?
Romad platform can be used free as an anti-virus but is still in beta, please just go to the Website and download the application
Yes, I saw and went to their site. But have you tried downloading the antivirus? For some reason I couldn’t do this ...
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Romad platform can be used free as an anti-virus but is still in beta, please just go to the Website and download the application

But how Romad can earn money if their antivirus is free?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Activity: 11
There is no official information from the representatives of the project, but there are only discussions and guesses of users on this forum.
Activity: 100
Perhaps they are preparing a surprise for users.
What surprise do you mean, this project has been in operation for a long time and the sale of tokens has ended, but there are no signs of activity that can prove it continues to be developed, even there are no progress reports, at least every week there is an update of information
For example, the news of listing on cryptocurrency exchanges.

In this case, it would not be a surprise, but a miracle  Grin. A project that waited for all this time to list, doing this now and being successful, I find it very difficult, they lost time and now all that remains is to accept failure.

Usually yes, lost time always plays against the project and the team! But it inspires confidence in me that Romad has a ready-made antivirus and it has already been used.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
What surprise do you mean, this project has been in operation for a long time and the sale of tokens has ended, but there are no signs of activity that can prove it continues to be developed, even there are no progress reports, at least every week there is an update of information

In this case, it would not be a surprise, but a miracle  Grin. A project that waited for all this time to list, doing this now and being successful, I find it very difficult, they lost time and now all that remains is to accept failure.
Activity: 15

But if so, then at least the team must talk about it. And now complete silence, the feeling that they are waiting for something ...

The most bad thing in this situation is that the team of Romad does not give investors any information. Investors lost their trust.

Or maybe the project really raised few funds and now there is simply no money for further development?
Then an additional round of financing is needed.

But if so, then at least the team must talk about it. And now complete silence, the feeling that they are waiting for something ...

Or maybe the project really raised few funds and now there is simply no money for further development?

I strongly doubt that the team will be able to conduct the next round of ICO. And in order to conduct an ICO there must be some kind of positive informational occasion, and now we see that the team does not advertise their product in any way.
Activity: 10

Activity: 45

May be it is so. It was no report of how much funds was collected during ICO, but it was several rounds of ICO and they last a long time.

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

The matter is that nobody knows what they are doing and what they plan to do.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

Therefore, I asked about any financial figures.

It was some information about their development in their social networks but now they do not give any information at all.
Activity: 28

Isn't this a good time waiting for this? Halving passed, the course remained basically stable, I think that right now is the right time.

Nobody knows when team of Romad will find a good time of listing.

Well this is not at all reasonable on the part of the team! All the same, it is difficult to gather the community around the project, and if you don’t say anything and explain to the community what is happening with the project, you can no longer attract attention.

I do not understand why team of Romad is doing by such way. Hope in future the situation will change and we will know more about development of the project.

So many people are waiting for the listing here, but now they do not answer about listing even in telegram. No information at all.

Team of Romad explained in 2019 that they are waiting the most sutable time for listing.

Isn't this a good time waiting for this? Halving passed, the course remained basically stable, I think that right now is the right time.
Activity: 44

I don't think the suitable time for their listing will come. There is no suitable time here, but it is how the project strategize on how to get their traders or clients interested. If you have good and usable product, people will continue to patronize your services, but if it is all promises, I don't think it will go far.

If cryptocurrency maket will raise like it was in 2017 it will be a sutable time for all tokens but I do not thing that such big growth like it was in 2017 will repeat.
Pages:
Jump to: