Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 57. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey there. What company is responsible for development of the mechanism of the augmented reality? It’s really important for your project.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey there. Doesnt it seem to you that the idea of the augmented reality has already become a little outdated?
No, it has appeared only in one project and then got out of sight, although PokemonGO is still popular in some countries. 

However, why are you so sure that UnicornGo will have the same fate? Its potential is quite good, but i need guarantees.
In PokemonGO the number of the characters available was limited by the universe and the ways of their development were extremely predictable.

So do you think that a little more original gameplay would save the popularity? It seems to me that it attract only for some period of time.

Also, the players will earn tokens during in the course of the game, combining receiving income and having fun.

That’s great, but where will it be possible to spend this tokens later? I mean outside the game, of course.
Activity: 350
Hey there. Doesnt it seem to you that the idea of the augmented reality has already become a little outdated?
No, it has appeared only in one project and then got out of sight, although PokemonGO is still popular in some countries. 

However, why are you so sure that UnicornGo will have the same fate? Its potential is quite good, but i need guarantees.
In PokemonGO the number of the characters available was limited by the universe and the ways of their development were extremely predictable.

So do you think that a little more original gameplay would save the popularity? It seems to me that it attract only for some period of time.

Also, the players will earn tokens during in the course of the game, combining receiving income and having fun.

Activity: 392
Hi. I’m curious about your neural interface. Have you developed it yourself or just bought it from someone else?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is is than actual game or its just the concept so that it can appeal to those with little knowledge about blockchain?
Activity: 378
Why are you trying to diminish developers control over the game? In this case gamers will be able to influence the token price.
Activity: 308
Good day. When are you planning to move towards blockchain that makes transaction fees the lowest?
Activity: 168
Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?

First, we wanna make the current project ideal, so we’re focused on solving of this issue.
Roughly read through the whitepaper, seems interesting. But it might become more focused on investment rather than the fun element of a game. Also using Ethereum might not be wise, since every transaction require Ether as gas fee. Hope it can be migrated once other networks with better capability comes online.
Thank you for your support. Switch to project’s own blockchain which provides low commissions is planes on the third stage of the development of the project.
Hey there. Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this? How does it monetize the players?

There’s a range of the services that can be paid with tokens. This services are provided by the platform itself so it gets the profit.
Activity: 266
Hi. Are smart-contracts used during every transaction in your game? What is it for?
Will the players of the platform be able to purchase the tokens for fiat money? This would accelerate the growth of the audience of the project ‘cause not everyone has already got acquainted with cryptocurrencies.

No, the token will be the only possible option. From the point of view of the player the token wont differ from in-game currency if any other project, so strong knowledge of  cryptocurrencies isnt required.
Looks like an insteresting project. Will follow!
Thank you for your support! Follow us in social networks and you wont miss the news!
Usually gamers are young people who doesnt understand how the blockchain technology works so far. Wont this become an obstacle for development of your platform?

No way ‘cause UnicornGo has focused on gamification, this means that it’s not necessary for users to understand how the blockchain works in order to win.
But the in-game purchases will be made using the tokens which, in fact, are crypto currencies.
As you know, almost every game has its own currency, so this difference is almost unnoticeable on the part of the player.
It seems that this concept will really work. Does anyone know whether there will be an off-line version of game or will it be necessary to be connected to the network always?

The games requires connection to the network in order to be able to interact with the other players in the real time mode.
Pages:
Jump to: