Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 58. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Greetings! How long will the sale go on? 
If I’m not wrong around 29 days.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Greetings! How long will the sale go on? 
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What should I do to use Ethereum in your game? I hope it’s going to be stable connection.
Activity: 238
There is already one game that uses cryptocurrencies and it’s not so popular. What do you think is wrong with it?
If you’re talking about CryptoKitties id does use crypto but only a small part of blockchain.
So does it mean that you think the situation will change if developers make it 100% decentralized?
No, these kitties will just continue to multiply. They had an interesting idea but implementation was done poorly.
Do you think UnicornGo will face the same problems?
I dont think so. Developers took care of it before the launch of the platform. The rare case when somebody learns from other people’s mistakes.
Activity: 224
There is already one game that uses cryptocurrencies and it’s not so popular. What do you think is wrong with it?
If you’re talking about CryptoKitties id does use crypto but only a small part of blockchain.
So does it mean that you think the situation will change if developers make it 100% decentralized?
No, these kitties will just continue to multiply. They had an interesting idea but implementation was done poorly.
Do you think UnicornGo will face the same problems?
Activity: 252
Hello. When is the next time the token price is going up during this ICO?
In 5 days. I’d suggest you to hurry.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello. When is the next time the token price is going up during this ICO?
Activity: 392
Hey there. Do you think that CryptoKitties is your direct competitor? As i know, that’s the first game in which cryptocurrencies were used.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What number of tokens has been issued?

According to the WP, the total emission of tokens is 12 million.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. What number of tokens has been issued?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Will the developers be able to influence the amount of resources available in the game? For example, create artificial scarcity in order to stimulate the purchases for in-game currency.
Activity: 252
Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Roughly read through the whitepaper, seems interesting. But it might become more focused on investment rather than the fun element of a game. Also using Ethereum might not be wise, since every transaction require Ether as gas fee. Hope it can be migrated once other networks with better capability comes online.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Why were unicorns chosen as the main characters? It seems to me that the orcs or elves would suit much more better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this? How does it monetize the players?
Activity: 210
Will the players of the platform be able to purchase the tokens for fiat money? This would accelerate the growth of the audience of the project ‘cause not everyone has already got acquainted with cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: