Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 97. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

Price rising?Agate is still in the sale phase,so i think ur abit confused,but once sale is over and Agate listen on exchange,price will go up for sure Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 98
This project already has products. These products are just amazing and I'm looking forward to what they will achieve.
Activity: 96
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

You can stake just using the wallet, nothing else.

Yeah, it's that simple Wink

In crypto nothing is "that simple" XD. I always think there is some prerequisite that will make you want to quit altogether.

Oh, c'mon, it really isn't that hard in crypto Cheesy If you have patience and take care of security.Security make people quit most of the time.

True, people tend to lose a lot of funds for not learning about security.Most important step of going into crypto.

My advice would be to always use 2 factor authentication, wherever it is psssible.
Activity: 224
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

In crypto nothing is "that simple" XD. I always think there is some prerequisite that will make you want to quit altogether.

Oh, c'mon, it really isn't that hard in crypto Cheesy If you have patience and take care of security.Security make people quit most of the time.

True, people tend to lose a lot of funds for not learning about security.Most important step of going into crypto.
Activity: 95

Activity: 70
How will Agate make money.What will be source of income? Only fees and POS Terminals sales?
Activity: 90

You would need a certain amount of Agate only to run a full masternode.
Activity: 175
Are there any partnerships on the horizon? Maybe someone outside the crypto world?
Activity: 266

Activity: 74
How to join the sale,whats the procedure?

About KYC,is just ID enough?

I advise you to post that same question on telegram as you might get a quicker answer. And the team members are active there as well.

so really, the telegrams will give you an answer faster than here. because I see that managers are not actively responding to your questions on this topic. they may be more active in telegrams. Moreover, if the question is very serious then they should be put to a serious audience.

That is true,for fast response,telegram is best bet,but if you are not in a hurry,that btctalk forum aint bad either Smiley

Considering the amount of questions on the Telegram groups, something must be missed Grin

What do you mean?Telegram is pretty active!
Activity: 42
The platform opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully  realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.  I take part in the bounty,  I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to  actively invest in this project, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye. It is more convenient simply not to think  up what it  seems to me.  If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and  clearly.
Activity: 143

I advise you to post that same question on telegram as you might get a quicker answer. And the team members are active there as well.

so really, the telegrams will give you an answer faster than here. because I see that managers are not actively responding to your questions on this topic. they may be more active in telegrams. Moreover, if the question is very serious then they should be put to a serious audience.

That is true,for fast response,telegram is best bet,but if you are not in a hurry,that btctalk forum aint bad either Smiley

Considering the amount of questions on the Telegram groups, something must be missed Grin
Activity: 212
This is very ambitious idea,getting permissions from regulatory authority wont be easy,but i think that Agate team has what it takes to succeed!

They are already in process of getting the license and AU has become more crpyto friendly so it should all pan out nicely.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 4
The concept behind this plan is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I am with you guys 100%
Activity: 8
Great project, I hope the idea is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the business goes well and succeed.
Activity: 247
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

So app is already in beta, how is it proceeding?
Activity: 185
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

There are quizzes on Telegram?First time I hear about it lol

How do you even conduct a quiz in that chaos on Telegram?

That's what I want to know as well. Even though quizzes sound interesting, Telegram is quite chaotic.

I'm not sure that something like that is possible on Telegram Huh

It is possible,and those quizzes are getting really popular.

Is there any reward system in those quizzes?

I would expect there to be because I doubt people would participate without some reward.

Has anyone participated in those quizzes?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 308
What is the expected circulating supply in case you reach hard cap and all tokens sold?
Pages:
Jump to: