Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 30. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
this is a great project. thank you for bringing this opportunity a second time for us who missed the first one. etherum soft (ESFT) is my best deal this year
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good project! I'm looking forward to the Airdrop. Let's go to the moon with me!
Activity: 252
Activity: 12
I do like that the total supply is 5m.
But what will be the circulating supply?
Activity: 19
this is good, but how about the token release?
 Smiley
Activity: 88
Thanks for this opportunity , waiting for the airdrop
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
when is the whitepaper and roadmap going to be out? we need to hold something to believe more
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I am glad that the developers are not trying to write his unrealistic plans. If there is a listing on the major exchanges, the token may have considerable value.
Activity: 3
Loving this crypto! Nice project, amazing idea. Thanks for the AirDrop hope there are going to be more Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
great team and great idea,hope you will successfull, good luck
Activity: 32
Ethereum Soft season Airdrop 2....The future is right here....Nice a project work
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Ethereum soft is another cryptocurrency in the ethereum blockchain. But it uses Peer to peer framework which provide additional features to users. Interesting project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
the peer to peer connection is a good one and i applaud this initiative... i will invest when out fully
Activity: 79
it's interesting project ! Good luck !
Activity: 19
Can you provide the identity of the team behind the project?
Thanks.
Activity: 1050
Ethereum Soft is a great project and I see it competing with the big boys. Project is quite detailed but more information on the dev team will be good too.
Activity: 32
I joined 1st airdrop,but i didn't recieve token.
i join the 2nd aidrop.
you will tell us when the distribution begins
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
This project looks good but 5M tokens ... For a kind of project like this are your sur it's enough ? To be honest, it looks interesting, but how you going to be competitive ?

We need more information ... what about the team ? Any linkedin ? or something to resume your talent  Grin Grin

I don't want to be rude, the project looks good and pertinent, but i think we need more information Smiley

Hope you big success !
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This project is good.  work hard and go to success
Activity: 6
This is about the second airdrop and i think its real.
Pages:
Jump to: