Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 2. (Read 20603 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
VIBEO Token Sale starts in 3 weeks!
Register on LATOKEN now ! http://bit.ly/2Ly2hCs
Check out our guide on how to do KYC on LATOKEN: https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-13444ebeb204

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:
●   90+ crypto pairs available for trading
●   More than 70,000 active traders
●   Low trading and withdrawal fees
●   New trading pairs added every week

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When communicating with loved ones, the Vibeo application provides much more functionality than regular applications with advanced location capabilities. Good luck !!!!
copper member
New Android build available please update...

-fixed few minor bugs with profile picture avatar
-added decline button for Friend Requests.
-url links now clickable in Chats.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
This look is not very bad. Tell me is there any possibility of earning in your application?

There are a lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourists in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc...
In the current release of the app (v3.1) you can earn 1 VBEO per added friend to your Vibeo account!
so from now on you can use the Vbeo application for Android? why is the commission obtained is very small for every friend who joins Smiley. it should be because this is the beginning as a team promo increases the commission for every friend who joins, so they are eager to invite their friends, and this application is quickly famous by the public Smiley
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
copper member
Interactive maps are healthy, people can easily navigate the unfamiliar terrain without being distracted from communicating with loved ones) a wonderful idea)

You're right, Kpss_pro, but there's also the user's privacy, that is insured with the integration of Gotaki's decentralized map in Vibeo!  Wink
copper member
This look is not very bad. Tell me is there any possibility of earning in your application?

There are a lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourists in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc...
In the current release of the app (v3.1) you can earn 1 VBEO per added friend to your Vibeo account!
copper member
I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.

You are so right, suqatom! The blockchain tech is the right fit for our app - that makes it so good Smiley
We do have bounty campaigns over at stox.com and bounty0x.io - check them out and participate!
copper member
Good application. Wide functionality. Everything is done qualitatively and reliably. The ability to use the crypt in the messenger is just WOW! Good luck, I hope you get to the Top!

Thank you, suqatom! We do have a great project and we already have an amazing product, which is enjoyed by a lot of people! And that considering that's just v3.1  Shocked
The next versions of the app will be mind-blowing!
Activity: 266
Interactive maps are healthy, people can easily navigate the unfamiliar terrain without being distracted from communicating with loved ones) a wonderful idea)
Activity: 254
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
Activity: 45
Activity: 45
Good application. Wide functionality. Everything is done qualitatively and reliably. The ability to use the crypt in the messenger is just WOW! Good luck, I hope you get to the Top!
copper member
Users who use Vibeo as a software for exchanging messages will be rewarded in any way? Or should  pay a fee to use Vibeo? Will it be restricted to certain countries?

There are lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourist in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc... We might restrict certain countries but I don't have a list in mind for now.
copper member

For any good start, we need well-known and respected partners or sponsors. Do you have such? this is very important, because in this case people will treat you better. And you will grow twice as fast

Hi, we have already signed with partners, that includes Latoken, Gotaki, Navigato, Coinexis. We also have technology partners to work on the v4: BigchainDB, Edge Secure wallet, Gotakimaps, Dataeum. And we are working on signing with other partners soon!
copper member

Is there any plan to create a web version of your application? It's not always and not convenient for everyone to use the platform from a mobile application. Especially with the functions of an electronic wallet, I would like to see your project on all devices.

The answer is simple and direct: NO! we believe mobile devices are the best for IM apps, we also believe computers will disappear in few years so its not worth releasing a web version. It could also be a security breach when using web/desktop version.
copper member
Hello team, impressive app Vibeo!!) Please tell me, what about the road map after 2018 Huh

Hi, for 2019 we will have the v4 fully blockchain available, we hope to have it released for Q1-2019 (end of March) but that also depends on Gotaki maps partner. Once the v4.1 is out we will add more features such as Safe Trip feature, City guides, etc... In 2019 we plan to release 4 versions up to v4.4.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
A very promising and versatile platform, its mobility is also very important.
Pages:
Jump to: