Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 3. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Excellent site design, I think it cost you a fortune, it shows that the development team is serious, by the way the portraits of the team look very cool, but I would like to see real photos)
Totally agree with that, i like front animation very much, very pleases the eye, and you can see real photos, go to the linkedIn and you will be happy))
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
A very promising and versatile platform that requires just a collosum amount of work for a stable functioning. However, the team you are big and I hope you will succeed. I would be pleased to see on my phone a fully working VIBEO application
Activity: 23
I will wait for release of this platform, such many features and functions, that is amazing!!
Activity: 266
I think you should definitely spend bounty on BTT, without it it's very difficult to attract the attention of the community, these services are much less effective
copper member
Activity: 112

Does your project include any loyalty systems or bonuses? For example, the tokens of your project for registering in it or something like that. It would be nice to see this from you

Hey, Derrick! In fact, we have a bounty like that on bounty0x.io - head over there and you can get VBEO tokens for downloading and registering the app!
And let me not forget, that you get 1 VBEO for every friend you add to your account  Smiley
In the feature releases, there will be even more ways that you could earn coins
copper member
Hello, I'm very interested in your platform, I'm sure that with proper technical implementation it will be successful and popular. I understand you do not provide any bounty or airdrop, why do not you use such necessary tools to increase the attractiveness of this project?

Hello napkin1989 , we actually already had an airdrop and we currently have a bounty on Stox.com and several bounties on bounty0x.io - check them out  Smiley
copper member

Beautiful design and functionality of internal chat rooms! I still do not understand your application very much. But at first glance a very nice messenger! Cool Cool Wink Smiley

Indeed the app has an incredible design and even with the current functionalities of v3.1 has a whole lot to offer! Smiley If you have any trouble navigating in the app, please PM Ivo on in Telegram group and he'll assist you
copper member
Excellent site design, I think it cost you a fortune, it shows that the development team is serious, by the way the portraits of the team look very cool, but I would like to see real photos)

The website is great indeed! A lot of effort is being put in the design of both the site and the app itself. And if you want to see the real photos of the team, just visit our LinkedIn profiles  Wink
copper member
Token Sale begins very soon, there is a working product, I have a very good feeling about the project. I think there are many who want to participate. I was also very surprised by the distribution of tokens, only 5% will be for the team, this causes even more confidence.

Thank you, fbatyshev_007! We're working hard on the project and expect great interest towards the app. And the distribution is such because we're aiming at creating a great product!
Activity: 199
Hello, I'm very interested in your platform, I'm sure that with proper technical implementation it will be successful and popular. I understand you do not provide any bounty or airdrop, why do not you use such necessary tools to increase the attractiveness of this project?
Activity: 294

Does your project include any loyalty systems or bonuses? For example, the tokens of your project for registering in it or something like that. It would be nice to see this from you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Users who use Vibeo as a software for exchanging messages will be rewarded in any way? Or should  pay a fee to use Vibeo? Will it be restricted to certain countries?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Integrated applications, which integrate many small applications to solve many user experience problems.
Activity: 70
Can we earn somehow, while using Vibeo? If yes, what are the requirements?
Activity: 249

For any good start, we need well-known and respected partners or sponsors. Do you have such? this is very important, because in this case people will treat you better. And you will grow twice as fast
Activity: 180

Is there any plan to create a web version of your application? It's not always and not convenient for everyone to use the platform from a mobile application. Especially with the functions of an electronic wallet, I would like to see your project on all devices.
Activity: 217
Video calls and voice messages do not work. Please correct . In general, a good application, but there are drawbacks. By the way of pluses much more! I believe in you! Forward to the tops! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 45

Beautiful design and functionality of internal chat rooms! I still do not understand your application very much. But at first glance a very nice messenger! Cool Cool Wink Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 209
Token Sale begins very soon, there is a working product, I have a very good feeling about the project. I think there are many who want to participate. I was also very surprised by the distribution of tokens, only 5% will be for the team, this causes even more confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: