Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 31. (Read 118848 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
If it were that simple, I would have done that already. It doesn't give me an edit option. The address field has no edit functions. I can highlight it, but cannot change it.

I tried logging in on a different computer to see if it had something to do with my setup, still no edit options for the payment address field.

It is that simple, I am doing that right now with no issues. Maybe a glitch with your account? Did you previously use the "Permanently lock address to this account" feature?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
If it were that simple, I would have done that already. It doesn't give me an edit option. The address field has no edit functions. I can highlight it, but cannot change it.

I tried logging in on a different computer to see if it had something to do with my setup, still no edit options for the payment address field.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
I am logged into the site. I am in Account Settings. I see my payment address, but there is no option to change it to my new address.

Highlight, delete/back space the old one, type in new. Don't forget to click Update Account Settings.
I am logged into the site. I am in Account Settings. I see my payment address, but there is no option to change it to my new address.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
I want to change the payment address for my Litecoin shares

Account settings, Account settings, top of the page.

Account Settings

Time Zone:       
Payment Address:         Permanently lock address to this account
Donation %:        (Helps us operate the site!)
Automatic Payout:        (Processed hourly. 1-100 LTC, 0 for manual)
Authorize Pin:    
I want to change the payment address for my Litecoin shares
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
Qualify??

What exactly are you wanting to do? If you want to add/change pools you do that in your miner set up. If you want to change to the "better address" for kattare then it's as I previously stated.
Qualify??

There is no option, as I stated before...
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
How do I change my Litecoin Address in my account settings? There doesn't seem to be a place/option to do that.

Account Settings, near the bottom. If you qualify, the address is there.
How do I change my Litecoin Address in my account settings? There doesn't seem to be a place/option to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Hi all.  I got a new SSD for the pool server.  I'm going to take it down now to swap it in.  Hopefully be down less than 20 mins.

Cheers.
legendary
Website down?  miners still cranking away though.

PS

Yeah, the web software died for some reason.  Restarted it.  Smiley

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Website down?  miners still cranking away though.

PS
Activity: 234
Merit: 105
... figured it out... minderd wasn't configured correctly (need to use userpass rather than separate out user and pass)...
I've got my workers running, and they're returning accepted blocks... but on my Stats page I see all 4 workers inactive... it seems like my LTC balance has gone up... I'm not sure. IS the "Worker Active" function somewhat iffy?
I can't change my payout address at

http://ltc.kattare.com/accountdetails.php

any thoughts?

Did you click the checkbox "permanently lock withdrawal address" when you set it?

permanent = permanent.  Wink

It's a feature so that if anyone gets in your account they can only withdraw to your address.

Cheers.

yes... i vaguely remember that... oops... 0.01092453 LTC down the tubes...

what happens to couch cushion LTC change?

Shoot me a PM.  We'll jump through some verification hoops and maybe get you unlocked.  Wink

no problemo - I found my old wallet backup and am good to go for now... - thx.
legendary

any thoughts?

Did you click the checkbox "permanently lock withdrawal address" when you set it?

It's a feature so that if anyone gets in your account they can only withdraw to your address.

Cheers.

Shoot me a PM.  We'll jump through some verification hoops and maybe get you unlocked.  Wink

any thoughts?

Cheers.

legendary

any thoughts?

Cheers.

any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: