Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 47. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
What is the point of having a schedule of ICO? Now we can't get to contribute now to the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It looks like this ICO has been successful on one side, but unsuccessfulk on the other one - now the whole community is pissed off they were not allowed to buy and someone bought before ICo start.

I agree they need to do something for the community. This was only good for a few large buyers(whales) and the Company(Decentraland). It is defeating the the idea they said they had a VR community for the Community. A few large buyer own all the MANA and can buy all the "scarce" land when it becomes available.

A few big players own it all... Sad day for decentralization. Been flowing the project for months and cant buy in cuz they changed the date on short notice then sold out cuz i was 10 mins late on launch. Of a 8 day sale.  Sad Angry Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
It looks like this ICO has been successful on one side, but unsuccessfulk on the other one - now the whole community is pissed off they were not allowed to buy and someone bought before ICo start.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bittrex is listed Mana or no?
When start trading ino Exchange? Tell me please.
If i filled out whitelist can I still buy?  Huh Huh Im so pissed a moved a bunch of funds to buy in. It was all sold 10 mins in when I checked the Token Sale page.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
even before i found out about the whitelist, but especially after the hack i was suspicious about this. who the fuck has ever heard about a whitelist? i do not like the ideea of a bloody whitelist. smells funny and i do not want into it. so..all in all...not very descentra..... Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
This sold out in 1/2 a second.  I watched the bar fill up to $20,000,000 as o hot the send ether button.  There should have been a fair way to distribute, or s cap.

I sold a 1/4 gold eagle to fiat last week - fiat to bitcoin (felt safer than ether) - bitcoin to ether on bittrex - opened a myetherwallet - download googles spyware chrome - ether to myetherwallet - read everything - told everyone - and they allow some whales to buy in early.

Complete garbage.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
There was no whitelist. Looks like some early buyers got in fast by specifying big transaction fees. It was all over in about a minute, but none of those buyers were insiders.

According to Etherscan, the first transactions were accepted at block 4170700, as promised, but was over before block 4170702.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Here's a post
https://www.reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/6udgg2/the_ico_was_already_full_before_block_4170700/?st=j6h07qae&sh=b80d3d2a

I guess the project is dead now. People will be extremely angry when they will realize what happened. Imagine how much money burned on gas Cheesy

If this is true and cancelling the white list for this purpose then I might even change into a boycotter from a supporter. Can get so angry about this.

We were promised it would be open to all but it looks like we were misled.
It seems as if it was all sold before the ICO even opened !
Activity: 404
Here's a post
https://www.reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/6udgg2/the_ico_was_already_full_before_block_4170700/?st=j6h07qae&sh=b80d3d2a

I guess the project is dead now. People will be extremely angry when they will realize what happened. Imagine how much money burned on gas Cheesy

If this is true and cancelling the white list for this purpose then I might even change into a boycotter from a supporter. Can get so angry about this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Here's a post

yup..bad management of this ico...82k of eth? there are'nt that much on the etherscan on accepted tx...so...presale shit..a lot of it. i liked this project that had something already builded into it...i'm pretty sure that my pending tx will be rejected now...so...damn it and  let's move on!
Honestly, I am gonna become kinda pissed if I am not in it. I liked this project a lot. Normally I don't invest into icos that quick. But I liked this project. I sent it directly on the launch block but after 30 min I still don't know if I am in it or not.

They could know how much interest there was and still, they scrapped the white list afterwards.

I think it was all sold before public crowdfund Cheesy
What a shitty approach tbh. There's just 2 pages of huge ETH transactions.
Is it really done!? What is up... was about to send funds but saw it was fully funded? according to the website https://contribution.decentraland.org/#/ That was way to fast...  Can I still buy MANA?? help?
Activity: 404
Honestly, I am gonna become kinda pissed if I am not in it. I liked this project a lot. Normally I don't invest into icos that quick. But I liked this project. I sent it directly on the launch block but after 30 min I still don't know if I am in it or not.

They could know how much interest there was and still, they scrapped the white list afterwards.
Look at 2 first pages
https://etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xa66d83716c7cfe425b44d0f7ef92de263468fb3d&p=6

Looks like whitelisted addresses bought all, I made quick calculation, there were lots of ETH transactions before public sale started.

What a mess  Cheesy
Medical Translations for Bitcoins
just check Twitter, what a f*ck up. Just delete this thread and forget it ever existed (but keep their names remembered in case they try something like this again)
well...alot of rejected transactions and this time the game is on  Huh at least mine is pending for about 7 minutes now ..hmm

Looks like they've sold out. From Slack,  note the "...if you didn't manage to get..."

"Our token launch was a success. Thanks to everyone who participated! And if you didn't manage to get in, remember that there will be plenty of initiatives to earn MANA tokens, be it through our Visions Program or the continuous MANA issuance."
well..ok now i am pissed...this was on for 2 minutes max..only 3 blocks accepted tx...damn it!
Merit: 261
well...alot of rejected transactions and this time the game is on  Huh at least mine is pending for about 7 minutes now ..hmm

Looks like they've sold out. From Slack,  note the "...if you didn't manage to get..."

"Our token launch was a success. Thanks to everyone who participated! And if you didn't manage to get in, remember that there will be plenty of initiatives to earn MANA tokens, be it through our Visions Program or the continuous MANA issuance."
Pages:
Jump to: