Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 55. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
I never lie. Period. No if no buts. You have a very big problem,  obviously.  Which i won't delve into since i am not even in the less interested in entertaining raw stupidity. Here's another truth in case you missed it before: This v oin is technically dead. Meankng it doesn't have any interested parties on the buying side. AT ANY PRICE. Duh...

You clearly do lie, as the post he dug up proves. There is essentially no difference from Nov 22nd to today so if you saw fit to buy on Nov 22nd, then you weren't too worried about MTR being "technically dead". Technical innovation on MTR itself is irrelevant anyways, true investors are looking to see what is done with the Toshidesk platform, which continues to make slow progress.

Many of the investors are simply waiting right now to see what Mastertrader does with the gievaway he is planning and whether he cuts the POS as he has alluded to a few times, in the meantime we're doing fine staking what we have and laughing at your attempts at misdirected FUD.

Personally, I buy a small amount weekly, nothing to throw the markets into a tizzy or disrupt the low prices that benefit me as a buyer looking to increase my stake pool, but I've cut my buying down by about half until we get some solid news on the plans for POS and the giveaway.

Mastertrader, you drew many of us to the coin by showing value to Toshidesk, and I urge you to continue finding ways to market it to the right audience, experienced traders who will draw in people willing to pay for their insights. I'm really happy to hear you won't be adding any more beta users, the sooner you can convert it to the paid model you've always planned, the sooner your project can begin the next leg of the journey.

You are evidently an idiot who doesn't even know how to read.  It's clearly posted "... as part of a much wider strategy...". That strategy, ignorant idiot,  consist in buying the 10 most active in Bittrex. MTR was for a day or two among them and hence the buy. It IS indeed dead now and wasn't for a brief moment then.

Idiots don't understand what doesn't serve their obsessions but that doesn't make reality different from what it is. This applies to all sorts of idiots and especially the delusional kind to which you belong.

haha, you are so mad that you got called out for lying. Name calling is never the right answer friend. Calling people idiots doesn't take away the fact that you lie in this thread. We all see it nerd.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
You are evidently an idiot who doesn't even know how to read.  It's clearly posted "... as part of a much wider strategy...". That strategy, ignorant idiot,  consist in buying the 10 most active in Bittrex. MTR was for a day or two among them and hence the buy. It IS indeed dead now and wasn't for a brief moment then.

Idiots don't understand what doesn't serve their obsessions but that doesn't make reality different from what it is. This applies to all sorts of idiots and especially the delusional kind to which you belong.

Easy there big guy. If you were willing to buy based on volume, you were willing to buy, point. If there was enough volume on Nov 22nd for the coin to fit into your "wider strategy" despite the coin being, as you keep whining "technically dead", I guess there might be some people interested.

Sorry you feel so bad about yourself that you need to call me an idiot for pointing out the obvious fail in your logic. I understand perfectly well that you bought based on volume and the volume was there for MTR to fit into your strategy. So you'll buy more the next time the volume is within the threshold of your "wider strategy", with no reason that wouldn't happen again since nothing has changed "technically"

It's ok though, you've demonstrated your maturity level is below the ignore threshold, and from now on all you're going to be posting is "This user is currently ignored" Smiley Thank you for making that decision really easy.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I never lie. Period. No if no buts. You have a very big problem,  obviously.  Which i won't delve into since i am not even in the less interested in entertaining raw stupidity. Here's another truth in case you missed it before: This v oin is technically dead. Meankng it doesn't have any interested parties on the buying side. AT ANY PRICE. Duh...

You clearly do lie, as the post he dug up proves. There is essentially no difference from Nov 22nd to today so if you saw fit to buy on Nov 22nd, then you weren't too worried about MTR being "technically dead". Technical innovation on MTR itself is irrelevant anyways, true investors are looking to see what is done with the Toshidesk platform, which continues to make slow progress.

Many of the investors are simply waiting right now to see what Mastertrader does with the gievaway he is planning and whether he cuts the POS as he has alluded to a few times, in the meantime we're doing fine staking what we have and laughing at your attempts at misdirected FUD.

Personally, I buy a small amount weekly, nothing to throw the markets into a tizzy or disrupt the low prices that benefit me as a buyer looking to increase my stake pool, but I've cut my buying down by about half until we get some solid news on the plans for POS and the giveaway.

Mastertrader, you drew many of us to the coin by showing value to Toshidesk, and I urge you to continue finding ways to market it to the right audience, experienced traders who will draw in people willing to pay for their insights. I'm really happy to hear you won't be adding any more beta users, the sooner you can convert it to the paid model you've always planned, the sooner your project can begin the next leg of the journey.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
haha you dont speak for me or anyone else in this thread. I like to buy a few every now and again. Stop hating man.
Volume 0.03 BTC, price 6k satoshi, your "buying" is a bad joke.
legendary

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell

Yup I found it Grin Stop lying in your post please.

haha you dont speak for me or anyone else in this thread. I like to buy a few every now and again. Stop hating man.

You don't count, obviously But keep on posting just in case...
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell

legendary

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
An expansive Alt coin historical charting database
Orders/positions entry and monitoring
Social Charting for traders & analyst
MasterTrader University trading techniques and coursework
Virtual Bitcoin trading accounts with simulated trading options
Live News and updates from verified media providers
Level 1 & 2 streaming market quotes
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Chat Box - Connect with traders globally.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.

Brilliant one. Keep a good job charlieSeen.

I think you should learn how to spell "realize" 8bitparty. Talk about brilliant!

"Realise" is correct word, kid.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.

I think you should learn how to spell "realize" 8bitparty. Talk about brilliant!
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed
snip

snip

You would think wrong. Again. I only buy coins with top 10 volume. Without drastic changes this project is dead and absolutely worthless.

I think I read that you bought some earlier this week? You have a lot of opinions, but I'm not sure if they hold any ground. Just look at your post history.

I agree with you , everything will be beautiful in time and if prices continue to fall I will buy it   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed
snip

snip

You would think wrong. Again. I only buy coins with top 10 volume. Without drastic changes this project is dead and absolutely worthless.

I think I read that you bought some earlier this week? You have a lot of opinions, but I'm not sure if they hold any ground. Just look at your post history.
legendary
price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed

The project is technically dead so, logically, no one would invest in it. At any price.

Now, if this guy eliminates the absurd stake premium, which is a scam, and burns the premine, there's a chance... now very hindered by the fact that on any rebound -and there would be a big rebound if such measures are taken soon-, all the losers holding this would quickly sell inundating the market and taken the price back down, albeit not as much as it is now. This guy has very unsmartly placed himself and his project in a situation which is almost a lose-lose one...

I'm still buying at these prices. I think you are too.

legendary
I still support you guys. Never selling my MTR until its back over 100k sats. Just better to stake and wait.

Do you know what the premine would be "worth" with price at 100k sat?

Do you realize that at that price a 120% stake premium would allow thousands of people to dedicate themselves full time to collect and d take mtr AND THAT ALL OF THOSE WOULD BE RICH?

You just have to be some new kind of stupid...
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
I still support you guys. Never selling my MTR until its back over 100k sats. Just better to stake and wait.
I personally think some people are selling this project short. I have followed this thread for a long while, and never have seen mt777 fall through on any timelines. Toshidesk looks good, runs well, and is improving at a slow buy steady pace. The price of mtr isn't a gauge of the progress of the project in my opinion. I will be always looking for mtr at prices under 10k sats. Staking is fun and I make this my hobby.
Pages:
Jump to: