Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 264. (Read 141006 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey team let's keep it professional with no arguing and no cursing.  We're not going to get anywhere that way. Every one has their own opinion. Let's work together.   Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
JOAC, your contribution to NewYorkCoin has been comprised in full of divisive rhetoric about our LOGO design. (repeat that twice) You clueless f*in clown, please leave our message board. You stared at a dying coin for HOW LONG??? and have delivered ZERO positive contribution to NYC. Goodbye and good riddance!
Sincerely,
NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

P.S. JOAC, are you and allknowingeye having a conversation to YOURSELF? (making you a clown squared or are you just a plain clown and allknowingeye is truly experiencing as many problems as you are???)  Shocked
Activity: 361
Did you try the --coinbaseaddr thing? Apparently the new wallet has the old interface removed and you have to use the new one that requires this address.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Solo mining is a funny story. (bfgminer.exe: --coinbase-addr: Invalid address )

Do you know how to get this to work for solo mining with the new wallet, haven't had any luck, always says invalid address.
[/quote

NOPE allknowingeye, you still can't solo mine the new wallet, I've included, everything including: rpcbind=127.0.0.1, changed the .conf to newyorkcoin.conf, etc...none of it works.
I can still solo mine with the BLUE wallet though, so that is what I have been doing.
NYC is attracting some attention!

NYC POOL rocking at 300 mh/s at last glance...  Grin
http://34.213.47.235

Very impressive, will it continue?
How long will it last?

I wouldn't get too excited 297mhs is one guy, 3 mhs is another guy, that is a total of 2 miners, and yes there is this 50% domination problem.

Do you know how to get this to work for solo mining with the new wallet, haven't had any luck, always says invalid address.

Let me check for ya allknowingeye, I have been fooling around with both wallets. I'll let you know as soon as it loads back up.

I am not, at all for putting out 5 logos as scryptenthusiast has suggested, that will never work for something you are trying to BRAND and get remembered.
Let's Pick what we want to represent this coin, and see if the He will listen this time. So far He is batting 0 for 2 on caring about our votes. We all voted for POS by a landslide, and he is the one that told me to make the POLL, and to include the POS idea. Then we all voted on a logo the first time, No one voted for the Logo he chose, and now he wants to go with 5 representations, not a good idea, nor is this person a good listener to voters up to this point. Let's see what happens this time..lol.
LET's PICK ONE as a community and stick with it, so this coin will be easily recognizable, 5 gonna get messy, and unprofessional.

I couldn't care less which one, I'm happy with any so long as the vote is actually listened to.

Can anyone create a legit NYC faucet that can be loaded as needed and gives 500 NYC per day per ip address? 5M NYC BOUNTY
I am Donald Trump and I approve this Coin!   Wink
They must be learning of upcoming block reward reduction and want to get the gettin' while the gettin's good! Cool
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

Very impressive, will it continue?
How long will it last?

I like both designs, but the one with the statue of liberty on it stands out more. So i pick the top one.  Wink
Since NewYorkCoin is a community and logo design is often the 1st impression of NYC, how about we take the top 5 different NYC favorites and create "compliment" buttons to original. Original NYC coin (which is actually quite beautiful) will always remain as "main" logo for NewYorkCoin (wallets, pools, exchanges, website) with other artistic interpretations that compliment and add to her alure. Does community agree with this approach?

If agreed, I will create merchant window/register stickers in 5 varieties and let merchants choose their favorites. Come Thanksgiving, NewYorkCoin will be seen by more people than ever before. It will be her Grand Debut to her community  Grin
OFFICIAL NYC MINING POOL - NOW OPEN

Jump to: