Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 266. (Read 141006 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Ok so this our coinmarketcap info so far...   Smiley

Rank#     Name     Market Cap   Price               Circulating Supply         Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)

566        NYCoin      $135,741   $0.000002     59,719,935,819 NYC   Low Vol           -76.39%   

Unfortunately price of NYC will be stuck in this silly range until SELL WALL of 6B NYC disappears from coingather. (50 btc)

THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE SHOULD MORE THAN TAKE CARE OF THAT LITTLE PROBLEM...
I agree lol and the parade will be good exposure.  Everything takes time and this is long-term.  NYC to the top!   Wink 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Rank#     Name     Market Cap   Price               Circulating Supply         Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)

566        NYCoin      $135,741   $0.000002     59,719,935,819 NYC   Low Vol           -76.39%   

Unfortunately price of NYC will be stuck in this silly range until SELL WALL of 6B NYC disappears from coingather. (50 btc)

THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE SHOULD MORE THAN TAKE CARE OF THAT LITTLE PROBLEM...
If you don't want to wait for old wallet to sync (takes a while) then you can simply save your old "wallet.dat" and replace this file in your new wallet.
I have tried the new wallet but I cant get my wallet.dat to work. I keep getting new empty wallets? The old wallet works but with the old wallet I cant get any confirmations. Any suggestions?

Old wallets still work. I have one myself that I sent 50m NYC with no problem LAST NIGHT. Still syncs, still sees network, still works just fine.

New wallet is simply faster syncing - if it is giving you any problems, then stay with original. Both are working fine.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
CURRENT VALUE OF NEW YORK COIN

I want everyone that supports NYC to know the true current value of NewYorkCoin...

The NYC block explorer was created by a very experienced cryptocurrency developer (main developer for another well known alt coin that has asked to remain anonymous) in exchange for 25 M NewYorkCoin as full and final payment.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN WEBSITE nycoin.net (very, very nice job!) was created by a different very talented webmaster - very talented and very patient webMASTER for 25 M NYC as full and final payment

nycvault.net ONLINE TRUSTLESS NEW YORK COIN WALLET - just like litevault.net and blockchain.info - completely open source published at Github. This entire job will be completed for NewYorkCoin and NewYorkCoin only!

NewYorkCoin is not only worth what a small crypto-exchange lists as value - NYC is worth the services you are able to retain in exchange for NYC  Cool

So, basically you are saying that this is like any other shitcoin?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you don't want to wait for old wallet to sync (takes a while) then you can simply save your old "wallet.dat" and replace this file in your new wallet.
I have tried the new wallet but I cant get my wallet.dat to work. I keep getting new empty wallets? The old wallet works but with the old wallet I cant get any confirmations. Any suggestions?
CURRENT VALUE OF NEW YORK COIN

I want everyone that supports NYC to know the true current value of NewYorkCoin...

The NYC block explorer was created by a very experienced cryptocurrency developer (main developer for another well known alt coin that has asked to remain anonymous) in exchange for 25 M NewYorkCoin as full and final payment.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN WEBSITE nycoin.net (very, very nice job!) was created by a different very talented webmaster - very talented and very patient webMASTER for 25 M NYC as full and final payment

nycvault.net ONLINE TRUSTLESS NEW YORK COIN WALLET - just like litevault.net and blockchain.info - completely open source published at Github. This entire job will be completed for NewYorkCoin and NewYorkCoin only!

NewYorkCoin is not only worth what a small crypto-exchange lists as value - NYC is worth the services you are able to retain in exchange for NYC  Cool
NYC VAULT TRUSTLESS ONLINE WALLET - IN PROGRESS!

nycvault.net

NYC FOUNDATION has formed relationship with a developer to create a Litevault.net type online trustless wallet for NewYorkCoin, completely open-source and published on github. This wallet should be ready for NYC community testing in the next week or so.
30 second blocks give NYC the very unique position to actually be useable in daily "small" purchase transactions.

If that wasn't enough  Roll Eyes ...

New York City is arguably the financial capital of the world, the hippest city where most worldwide trends emerge from, city with most wealth, greatest diversity, highest educated workforce, blah blah blah - it's not Tallahassee Coin (no offense to Tallahassee)

NEW YORK COIN IS A LITERALLY UNKNOWN CRYPTOCURRENCY RIGHT NOW - ESPECIALLY WHERE IT MATTERS MOST, IN NEW YORK CITY! THAT WILL ALL CHANGE IN 4 SHORT MONTHS...
"City coins! Because we ran out of country coins!"

NEW YORK COIN has the ability to run banks out of the country   Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
"City coins! Because we ran out of country coins!"
Hey guys I just did a withdrawal to my wallet on coingather and the transaction is showing this: "ProcessedError"...  Did anyone ever had this problem??  If these guys stole my coins, I'm going to be so PISSED OFF and take action seriously!!!   Angry Angry
UPDATE FOR NEW YORK COIN

As NYC FOUNDATION gets network running smoothly again and everything brought up to snuff for NYC's upcoming primetime debut at Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City (which will essentially be *THE* GRAND OPENING for NewYorkCoin) developer has confirmed total NYC supply is currently just under 60B NewYorkCoin.

On a very bright side, the vast majority of NYC are most likely lost forever by original scrypt miners (mostly kids on game cards), closed overseas exchanges, out-of-business mining pools, etc. Most original posters here have disappeared and have not responded to recent communications from NYC FOUNDATION. Since NewYorkCoin has remained virtually worthless for the past 3 1/2 years there would be no reason to safeguard NYC coins (or even keep them). Very likely a vast majority of NYC will never enter the marketplace.

Less than 6B NYC are available for purchase at coingather. Either there are a ton of NYC being hoarded that nobody has ever tried to sell -OR- many have likely "disappeared" forever.

When buying demand eventually hits for NYC - then and only then - will we find out how much supply really exists out there.
Hey team NYC was once on Bleutrade, Maybe when we pick up some more volume then we can get listed again and on more exchanges.  I don't recommend "Yobit" tho.   Wink

NEW YORK COIN (NYC) was listed on Bittrex in 2014. We will reapply to Bitttex and apply for Poloniex once everything up and running smoothly.
We could sure use the help at the moment!  Wink
Totally agree, the more exchanges, the more exposure, the better!   Smiley 
Hey team NYC was once on Bleutrade, Maybe when we pick up some more volume then we can get listed again and on more exchanges.  I don't recommend "Yobit" tho.   Wink

NEW YORK COIN (NYC) was listed on Bittrex in 2014. We will reapply to Bitttex and apply for Poloniex once everything up and running smoothly.
We could sure use the help at the moment!  Wink
Activity: 361
haha you guys know that pool mining uses 'getblocktemplate' internally to generate work?
love these noobs!

by default if you don't specify a coinbase address to cpuminer/sgminer/bfgminer, it will default to getwork.
getwork was removed in late litecoin 0.9 codebase..

Not mining to a pool - direct to a wallet. I put the --coinbase-addr parameter in and set it to a receiving address in the wallet but bfgminer always says that is an invalid address.
I tried that already but it still didn't work.  My old wallet is saying 86 weeks behind.  Maybe it's a blockchain issue or something.  Is there something else I can do?
Ok I redid it again and it worked.  Thanks for the response tho.
I tried that already but it still didn't work.  My old wallet is saying 86 weeks behind.  Maybe it's a blockchain issue or something.  Is there something else I can do?
Jump to: