Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 51. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
No, Yobit are on a fork.
What did you mean by saying Yobit are on a fork? Have chainplits occured and Yobit is on the wrong chain?

All ALTCOM on yobit are in a frozen container.
If they don't act, all ALTCOM on Yobit will disappear forever. Maybe we will lose 50% circulation supply.

How long do they have to act before the coins are lost forever?

Any updates on getting Sono on another exchange?

Once, the chain split is resolved, and we have proper exchange..  how quickly do people think this coin will rise in value?
Activity: 13
So are there any updates on the chain split??

Also, I know we are waiting on YoBit to update....  Have the devs heard anything fro yobit?

It's in yoBits best interest to update right ?  How long ago has yobit been notified?
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Guys, can you explain me, if I buy a SONO coin now on yobit, can i withdraw them to my wallet afterwards?

If you want to do a test, you can buy a minimum amount, send one to your wallet and let us now if it works.

EDIT: I'll do a test and let you all know.

Edit2: yobit is still on the wrong chain
Some sono for sell? Pretty please with cherry on top?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
where to buy sono token? I really want to buy one..

You will have to find someone to sell you, there's no way to buy it on an exchange now.
Activity: 210
Guys, can you explain me, if I buy a SONO coin now on yobit, can i withdraw them to my wallet afterwards?

With high probability you won't be able to send them to your current wallet, if you are on the right chain now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Activity: 308
where to buy sono token? I really want to buy one..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
No, Yobit are on a fork.
What did you mean by saying Yobit are on a fork? Have chainplits occured and Yobit is on the wrong chain?

All ALTCOM on yobit are in a frozen container.
If they don't act, all ALTCOM on Yobit will disappear forever. Maybe we will lose 50% circulation supply.
Activity: 23
Can sombody sell me 800 Sono?
Activity: 89
No, Yobit are on a fork.
Activity: 1
Hello, Dev team

This's my Transaction History from zpools
https://www.img.in.th/images/aad45a718f8d5012ebd3052ae834d13d.jpg
https://www.img.in.th/images/2bd481c33814ea4e4f1ee200206f0855.jpg

this my SONO address: ActKHXfCeSGksL9Mitwk3o1mVh3REsD2mz

this's my wallet only on transection id http://sonoexplorer.com/tx/6a5141717c9b443e73bcc1a8fa2c5c16eb9c515cc58fcef05dc5abf5cd7ca19a
https://www.img.in.th/images/c196ba36c1368109b11ae89863276ab5.jpg

How to fix this ?
Activity: 50
so there is no place to buy sono atm?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
No, Yobit are on a fork.
Activity: 66
Just checking in fast, but here is an important update.

1. Do NOT trade on Yobit.
- Don't send coins to Yobit, don't withdraw coins from Yobit.

2. Some users have found fewer coins in their wallet than there really is. Don't panic.
- Just Repair your wallet and resync to the network and they will all be back.

3. More details will come out later, but for now, test pools see if they run on the right chain.

The team will be online later and help where we can.
This is a sad situation, but it's just a bump in the road.

If you need help with something, ask in the support channel.
We have a great community that has proven its ability to help each other and make sure everyone is OK.

/SONO Team.

So, If I buy ALTCOM on Yobit right now, will I be able to convert it to SONO?
How do guys check what our wallet running on right chain or still wrong chain ? 

thanks.

Update for latest version.

Where can you buy altcom / sono?

Yobit is on the wrong chain, coinesmarkets went scamming and stock exchange doesn't have the coin ?!?

Need to wait for new exchange or YObit to upgrade.

You can also try to buy directly from someone in the forums, by from reputable members or use escrow if you do so.

Thanks.

Can anyone sell me 500 SONO, please?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

thanks.

Update for latest version.

Yobit is on the wrong chain, coinesmarkets went scamming and stock exchange doesn't have the coin ?!?

Need to wait for new exchange or YObit to upgrade.

You can also try to buy directly from someone in the forums, by from reputable members or use escrow if you do so.
Activity: 69
Is there a deadline on converting your ALTCOM to SONO?

Not yet, but your staked ALTCOMs won't be converted to SONO. My last converted reward was on 26.01 (I have two later ones, but they didn't accepted). As for usual transactions I don't know, the same situation may be.

Activity: 136

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: