Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 52. (Read 229397 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Is there a deadline on converting your ALTCOM to SONO?

There's no deadline, but if you're staking you need to update and run latest release.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Hey guys, any ideas why the price is plunging? is that for name changing from ALTCOM to SONO coin? I have some from the previous airdrop, want to sell at higher price.

enjoy high price !  maybe dev team round us ,not leave this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Probably not, at least not now. It is simple rebranding, the wallet file ('wallet.dat') stays the same, you just copy it. The old client, however, is already incompatible with the network.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Hey guys, any ideas why the price is plunging? is that for name changing from ALTCOM to SONO coin? I have some from the previous airdrop, want to sell at higher price.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I have updated my wallet due to instructions (from ALTCOMM to SONO), synced blockchain and got coins. So what about staking? It doesn't work. I have 2 active connections, unlocked wallet, about 4200 confirmations since last transaction. What should I do more to can stake?

P.S.: is there any sense to stake on the old ALTCOMM wallet or that is a dead branch?

How many coins are you staking? I got a stake only minutes after 1440 confirmations, staking almost 300 coins. You shouldn't use the old wallet.

I have only 8 coins. Sometimes it works and shows me about 3 hours to the next award, but mostly status is "Not staking"
-----

Update for all who can't stake. To fix this issue you should add new nodes to your wallet (please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28652497). It should be more than 2 connections to a network for staking. If less it doesn't work (in my case).
It seems that staking in the new client does not work. I staked some coins a few days ago using the first SONO client (1.2.0, I suppose). Then I updated to 1.2.0.1, but it failed to fully synchronize with a lot of messages about orphans in the debug. I deleted the blockchain data, leaving only 'wallet.dat'. The new client re-downloaded the blockchain and synchronized, but the last batch of the staked coins disappeared and the client reports 'not staking' despite the unlocked wallet and several network connections.

Had same issue and did the same, some coins disappear, lots of orphans, but it is staking with no problem.

All right, I will check staking again, after some time.
Activity: 7
A lot of blocks received from the POS with a status of "not accepted". 30.01.2018: accepted – two blocks and 12 blocks with the status "not accepted". Active connections – 6.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
It seems that staking in the new client does not work. I staked some coins a few days ago using the first SONO client (1.2.0, I suppose). Then I updated to 1.2.0.1, but it failed to fully synchronize with a lot of messages about orphans in the debug. I deleted the blockchain data, leaving only 'wallet.dat'. The new client re-downloaded the blockchain and synchronized, but the last batch of the staked coins disappeared and the client reports 'not staking' despite the unlocked wallet and several network connections.

Had same issue and did the same, some coins disappear, lots of orphans, but it is staking with no problem.
Activity: 448
Thats sad. Why the price has dropped dramatically like this ?  Angry.
Activity: 266
You should letting the wallet operates over few hours before staking will be activated. I don't remember exact number of confirmations needed to activate staking, but it need few hours.

Is it necessary after simply re-downloading the blockchain? My knowledge of POS mining is rather limited. All coins I have in my wallet are more than a week old. The previous (ALTCOM) wallet started staking right after unlocking the wallet, but I never re-downloaded anything.
Activity: 148
Yeah maybe Cryptobridge or Cryptopia they need to look at.
Activity: 13
Guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my coins today on my Yobit account. Phew! My balance was under maintenance for 2 days. Hopefully it was just a technical issue and yobit is not really a scam. Although they did not reply to any of my emails for all these days. I'm giving altcom another try.
I dont think that Yobit is a scam exchange, it has worked for a long period of time. So you don't need to worry about that, just wait.

Unfortunately, I must disappoint you.  Sad

The fact that the YoSHIT - SCAM to many people has been known for almost a year. First of all it concerns POS coins. I warned the Dev and the community that you should not mess with this garbage dump, but alas, they went their way. So, if you use the YoSHIT - then be prepared for the loss of your coins at any time and at any stage: deposit, trade, just storage or withdrawal.  Angry

I and my friends warned you!

Cant argue with you there, support is non exsistent still shows my Altcom coins pending since 18th. crap.

So if we can't use yoBit ... what are we supposed to do?  how can we trade / buy / sell Sono/altcom??
Activity: 148
Guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my coins today on my Yobit account. Phew! My balance was under maintenance for 2 days. Hopefully it was just a technical issue and yobit is not really a scam. Although they did not reply to any of my emails for all these days. I'm giving altcom another try.
I dont think that Yobit is a scam exchange, it has worked for a long period of time. So you don't need to worry about that, just wait.

The fact that the YoSHIT - SCAM to many people has been known for almost a year. First of all it concerns POS coins. I warned the Dev and the community that you should not mess with this garbage dump, but alas, they went their way. So, if you use the YoSHIT - then be prepared for the loss of your coins at any time and at any stage: deposit, trade, just storage or withdrawal.  Angry

Cant argue with you there, support is non exsistent still shows my Altcom coins pending since 18th. crap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Activity: 105
quarkchain.io
Hi guys,

I tried to withdraw my Altcom from Yobit the 19/01 but I think wallet was in maintenance.

It's now in process since then, 10 days later...

Support is not answering, do you think I have a chance to get them back when their wallet will be updated ?

Thanks !

Hi, yes, I have the same problem. I tried to withdraw some altcom the 18th.  Support is also silent. Just wait.  Sad
Activity: 41
Hi guys,

I tried to withdraw my Altcom from Yobit the 19/01 but I think wallet was in maintenance.

It's now in process since then, 10 days later...

Support is not answering, do you think I have a chance to get them back when their wallet will be updated ?

Thanks !
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I have updated my wallet due to instructions (from ALTCOMM to SONO), synced blockchain and got coins. So what about staking? It doesn't work. I have 2 active connections, unlocked wallet, about 4200 confirmations since last transaction. What should I do more to can stake?

P.S.: is there any sense to stake on the old ALTCOMM wallet or that is a dead branch?

How many coins are you staking? I got a stake only minutes after 1440 confirmations, staking almost 300 coins. You shouldn't use the old wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: