Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 53. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I have updated my wallet due to instructions (from ALTCOMM to SONO), synced blockchain and got coins. So what about staking? It doesn't work. I have 2 active connections, unlocked wallet, about 4200 confirmations since last transaction. What should I do more to can stake?

P.S.: is there any sense to stake on the old ALTCOMM wallet or that is a dead branch?
Activity: 4
Any updates on when yobit will update to sono as it still says Altcom in the exchange. Also is there any other exchange which has updated to sono and started trading?
Activity: 53
Missing about 15x1,2 coins on yobit..(mining rewards between 27-29 jan). Just created a ticked, hope they will help.
Activity: 168
~
Just did by this steps and i can see my transactions, but there is no my 27.xx  coins.... Could anyone help, please?
What did you mean? Did you can trace back all transaction in the wallet? If yes, you won't lose your coins, don't worry. If you can see those one, that means your wallet backup file is good.
The problem is your wallet has still been out of sync with the network. You should let it sync first, then everything will fine.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
why did the price drop so much? what was the cause? or the reason that the network is bifurcated?
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Can anyone confirm that doing quoted rules from the OP to convert my Altcoms to SONOs is secure nowadays due to the recent messages in this thread about the current issues with Yobit?

How to update to SONO from ALTCOM.
1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
4. Delete Appdata folder with ALTCOM. (Remember to save that wallet.dat file)
5. Open new SONO QT.
6. Delete new SONO wallet.dat and put in old ALTCOM wallet.dat.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.

Thanks!
It is highly appreciated. I will try all those steps later in order to verify what you gave. anyway, thanks for your post.
Hey how do I move my address from the old wallet to the new one?
just download SONO wallet
start it
and then
find SONO folder inside %appdata% and copy paste inside
your wallet from altcom
This is the first step, backing up your wallet in to wallet.dat file. Then in the 6th step, after replacing new wallet.dat file by your old file (your backup file), all addresses, transactions in your old wallet will be updated in the new one.

Please remember to backing up your wallet before trying to do anything. In the worst cases, you wont't lose your coins in your wallet if you have wallet's backup.
+1 merit if possible. Thanks.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
I bought some Altcoms month or two ago and they are still on Yobit, it is nice to see that price has risen from then. Reading few pages back here I see that original Altcom project is replaced with Sono. What should I do now, wait till yobit replace is there with Sono or something else ? Is there any telegram channel for Sono ?

There is no Telegram for SONO at this point, but one will be made soon.
For now, wait till Yobit updates to the SONO wallet.

So if you keep your coins untouched at Yobit there shouldn't be anything to worry about? The only problem is that it's the only active exchange for Altcom/Sono, so basically we can't do anything with Sono at the moment.  Sad

Yes, at this point..
Dont move any coins on Yobit, let it sit and wait till they update.
Just to make sure, because i hear different things on different places and it got me a little bit worried. The Altcom that people have in Yobit are save right? So if you don't withdraw anything it should be fine? Or do I have to worry about my balance in Yobit as well?  Huh Huh
Coins on Yobit should be safe, they just need to update their wallet to 1.2.0.1 and everything should be fine

Activity: 48
I do not have an enrollment with ZPOOLS.DE

Date: 27.01.2018 07:30
To: ATkCT7pnL8udYjndFQgpFkagSSxhybvJ5e (own address)
Credit: 10.10811495 SONO
Net amount: +10.10811495 SONO
Transaction ID: f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a-000

How to recover coins from a pool?
Did you install the new wallet? Because the transaction looks valid on the new SONO blockexplorer: http://sonoexplorer.com/tx/f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a

I installed it only now.

I get this problem too. no balance send to my wallet.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Just checking in fast, but here is an important update.

1. Do NOT trade on Yobit.
- Don't send coins to Yobit, don't withdraw coins from Yobit.

2. Some users have found fewer coins in their wallet than there really is. Don't panic.
- Just Repair your wallet and resync to the network and they will all be back.

3. More details will come out later, but for now, test pools see if they run on the right chain.

The team will be online later and help where we can.
This is a sad situation, but it's just a bump in the road.

If you need help with something, ask in the support channel.
We have a great community that has proven its ability to help each other and make sure everyone is OK.

/SONO Team.
Activity: 23
Hi any ideas what the MN rewards are like?

I second this question: what's the ROI? When will it be listed in masternode.online?

Thanks!

I can tell I got like 2 SONOs a day with my MN, but starting today MNs should also get PoW rewards, so it should be more.

Hello

Cann u please tell me which pool u use and how u install AFTERBURNER ?

CORE VOLATEGE
CORE CLOCK
MEMORY CLOCK
Activity: 11
Can anyone confirm that doing quoted rules from the OP to convert my Altcoms to SONOs is secure nowadays due to the recent messages in this thread about the current issues with Yobit?

1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
5. Open new SONO QT.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.

Thanks!

Just did by this steps and i can see my transactions, but there is no my 27.xx  coins.... Could anyone help, please?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

I second this question: what's the ROI? When will it be listed in masternode.online?

Thanks!

I can tell I got like 2 SONOs a day with my MN, but starting today MNs should also get PoW rewards, so it should be more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
5. Open new SONO QT.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.

Thanks!
It is highly appreciated. I will try all those steps later in order to verify what you gave. anyway, thanks for your post.
Hey how do I move my address from the old wallet to the new one?
just download SONO wallet
start it
and then
find SONO folder inside %appdata% and copy paste inside
your wallet from altcom
Activity: 101

1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
5. Open new SONO QT.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.

Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

1. Find Wallet.dat file.
2. Save Wallet.dat file.
3. Download SONO Wallet.
5. Open new SONO QT.
7. Restart SONO QT.
8. Everything works.

Thanks!
Activity: 11
I just downloaded  SONO-qt-1-2-0-1.exe and waiting to sync. After that, can i simply just send my coins from ALTCOM wallet to SONO?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
Activity: 105

Where did the coins go? They are not in the purse.

Date: 27.01.2018 07:30
To: ATkCT7pnL8udYjndFQgpFkagSSxhybvJ5e (own address)
Credit: 10.10811495 SONO
Net amount: +10.10811495 SONO
Transaction ID: f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a-000
Activity: 105
Activity: 56
Я тaк пoнимaю этo нaдo c пyлoм гoвopить. Кcтaти я пpeклoняюcь пepeд твoeй фepмoй. -)
Pages:
Jump to: