Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 5. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
And few more questions for team..In which period of time the team's and advisor's tokens will be locked for sale ? Thanks in advance
Usually tokens are frozen for 1 month after the end of ico.
it's for investors..But I meant the team tokens...I know cases, when this tokens frozen for sale during year and more...So, I'm interested in this case
Why they use to stop them for so long period of time? One year is too much for such unstable market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
And few more questions for team..In which period of time the team's and advisor's tokens will be locked for sale ? Thanks in advance
it's for investors..But I meant the team tokens...I know cases, when this tokens frozen for sale during year and more...So, I'm interested in this case
It doesn't matter, more and more investors follow the HODL strategy.
Why doesn't matter ? It's really important moment. One more important moment - how many tokens allocated for team and advisors
Holding seems to be more profitable than selling all tokens just after listing.
Why doesn't matter ? It's really important moment. One more important moment - how many tokens allocated for team and advisors
Activity: 168
I have not get my airdrop tokens yet
It was said before you should wait for your tokens till the end of the ICO
And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Never heard about Ripio before. Were them successful?
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.
I also think those competitors will work in different countries, despite of being international and so on.
What kind of competitors are we talking about? Yes, there are several similar projects, but this is very small. Areas that can give out loans are very small, this industry is still free.
Very small ? You really sure in it, man ? What about RipioCreditnetwork ? They raised 30M on ICO, and they are small project ?
It was said about small small quantity of competitors.
Hmmm, so I wrongly understood you, sorry. I have seen 5+ same projects, but forget their names, remember only about RCN
Activity: 159
I have not get my airdrop tokens yet
LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
Why do you think so? They have idea and plan, why should  they change something?
LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.
I also think those competitors will work in different countries, despite of being international and so on.
What kind of competitors are we talking about? Yes, there are several similar projects, but this is very small. Areas that can give out loans are very small, this industry is still free.
Very small ? You really sure in it, man ? What about RipioCreditnetwork ? They raised 30M on ICO, and they are small project ?
In terms of competition, the amount of collected investments under the ICO does not play such an important role, because the borrower will choose where it is more convenient and more profitable to take this loan.
Quite right. Competitors are not a threat, but only an excuse to become better and provide better and cheaper services.
Merit: 10
In terms of competition, the amount of collected investments under the ICO does not play such an important role, because the borrower will choose where it is more convenient and more profitable to take this loan.
It was said about small small quantity of competitors.
I also think so, because potential borrowers are millions, and there are only a few sites. The idea is to get a loan from the residents will be very much.
So the Era of Cryptocurrency will born much more projects later, and now is the best time to be the first ones.
Merit: 2
I also think so, because potential borrowers are millions, and there are only a few sites. The idea is to get a loan from the residents will be very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In competition yes, nothing bad I seen. If project have competitors, they should make theis loan fee lower, for win competition Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: