Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 6. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Never heard about Ripio before. Were them successful?
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.
I also think those competitors will work in different countries, despite of being international and so on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
And what about competitors ? I know, that RipioCreditNetwork provide the same service, but they had ICO earlier, and people know more about them..
Yes, they raised 30M at ICO stage, If I correct. It was in november, and after that their token price growed. They will launch their platform near April
I do not see anything terrible in the presence of competition. This will create a softer and more pleasant environment for borrowers. I do not think that LoanBit will be closed because of competition, because loans in the world of crypto currency are just beginning their journey.
I confirm that I am not the citizen of Canada, China, South Korea, and Taiwan due to existing regulations in their respective states, or associated with any jurisdiction where distribution or dissemination of these Terms, or participation in the Event, is prohibited or restricted
Is those full list of countries how are not allowed to participate in LoanBit sales?
Activity: 252
Airdrop ended at March 5? When they will send tokens?
This has already been discussed many times. The distribution of tokens will begin immediately after the completion of the ICO in the order of the queue, the first to receive investors, then all the rest.
First, tokens will be paid to the project team, then to the investors, well, after the participants of the airdrops already.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
This has already been discussed many times. The distribution of tokens will begin immediately after the completion of the ICO in the order of the queue, the first to receive investors, then all the rest.
Activity: 252
Thank you, just visited their webage. Well, competition of companies is always good to customer, how can have better conditions and offers.
You are welcome) Fully agree with you (second sentence). I'm really interested, which rate can offer this project, and will it be higher, that RCN's, or lower

It depends on lots of factors, global cryptomarket dynamics is one of them.
Yes, you are right. And it depends, with which loan size will have the company. As low loan you have - as lot customers you give
What is the required minimum? $50 or $100?
The site does not specify the minimum amount of investment. At the current price of the Etherium, I think that you can go and with $ 50, safely.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Thank you, just visited their webage. Well, competition of companies is always good to customer, how can have better conditions and offers.
You are welcome) Fully agree with you (second sentence). I'm really interested, which rate can offer this project, and will it be higher, that RCN's, or lower
Yes, you are right. And it depends, with which loan size will have the company. As low loan you have - as lot customers you give
What you mean ? Minimal investment ? Or minimal funds, that you can take as loan ? I don't understand
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
Tokens will be distributed after the ICO
And what is the ICO ending date?
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
Tokens will be distributed after the ICO
Activity: 196
Nice project Loanbit team. Look very good.
It's generally a stupid idea to visit offices, it's more for banks. After all, to negotiate with a lender is much more convenient sitting at home online, using a platform.
Totally agree with you. Progress should allow us to stop dragging our bodies everywhere for solving various issues.
So LoanBit service will be totaly online service? So why they plan in WP to open offices in different countries?
It's generally a stupid idea to visit offices, it's more for banks. After all, to negotiate with a lender is much more convenient sitting at home online, using a platform.
Totally agree with you. Progress should allow us to stop dragging our bodies everywhere for solving various issues.
This platform will be p2p platform, yes ? And you will be able to get your loan, and you don't need to go somewhere ? If I correctly understand
Pages:
Jump to: