Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 2. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Did I understand everything correctly? The LoanBit platform will act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower? The platform will act as a guarantor?

Activity: 97
And in general, more and more organizations are in the organization. This industry is developing very quickly and brings a lot of profit. I hope that the LoanBit  project will cope with competition.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor Smiley
Activity: 294

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?

In white paper it is written that now at them "audit of the platform in a beta test" (or something like that).  Huh
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Not big team, why?
Why is it so quiet? Already 5 days no one answers questions. Huh
as I understand it all do not care. I flipped through a few pages and did not see a single message from the manager. I saw only a bunch of messages with no questions answered

Perhaps the developers have a lot of work now. Maybe they'll answer all the questions later. I hope so.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
as I understand it all do not care. I flipped through a few pages and did not see a single message from the manager. I saw only a bunch of messages with no questions answered
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Does your team have enough experience in the crypto currency? How long have you been working together?
Now market is pretty bad. Will you increase softcap and hardcap on ICO?
Will you create personal accounts on your platform? and if yes then what data will be pointed there?
What will ensure liquidity?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?
The fixed value is only in the number of tokens being sold. The remaining indicators vary depending on the situation.
Are there any awards for the fact that I will vote for your project on some kind of resource?
Will you enter a limit on the amount of goods placed on your platform or set a bar for such placement?
KYC is required only for those who intend to invest more than 10k for all other cases, it is not needed, right?
if I decide to buy a product or some service I pay a commission for such an action to pay a certain percentage or the amount depends on the cost of the product or service?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
And how it affects, 3% of the total - this is quite a serious amount. The project is good, I do not want, that hunters would greatly affect the cost of coins.
But of these 3%, most people will not sell tokens in case the project is good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If people do not buy your tokens for a certain period, will you increase the percentage of discounts on it?
This is the wrong algorithm as it plays against the initial investors.
Activity: 336
It is always easy to borrow money from a bank or a physical borrower, but it is very difficult to return it.
It is necessary to carefully read the terms of the loan, not to miss the points of the contract.
Really? I think a lot of such platforms are in demand because loans in banks are quite complex and require a lot of bureaucracy.
Pages:
Jump to: