Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 4. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How to make transfers from different kind of wallets?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Any new news about listing?? I see the point u can not disscuss the listing but give us at least few hints) maybe u are in conversation with more excchanges now?
Will you accept payments by credit cards?
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?
Where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
Activity: 476
With those changing rates it's even better that tokens are frozen for a long time.
I do not think that someone will sell tokens cheaply, everyone understands that it is necessary to hodl until the market recovers.
Believe me, not everyone understands this. Fear and panic make it difficult to drain your assets in the crypto currency at the expense of yourself.
Some people are forced to sell at cheap prices, since they do not have the opportunity to hold a position for a long time. Because of loans or even some urgent needs.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
But total market capitalization gets smaller and smaller. Shocked
Exchange price reflects the more speculative than fundamental assessment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
With those changing rates it's even better that tokens are frozen for a long time.
I do not think that someone will sell tokens cheaply, everyone understands that it is necessary to hodl until the market recovers.
Believe me, not everyone understands this. Fear and panic make it difficult to drain your assets in the crypto currency at the expense of yourself.
Because all newbies-investors wants profit in short term. But not all of them are so lucky.
But total market capitalization gets smaller and smaller. Shocked
Activity: 588
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
And few more questions for team..In which period of time the team's and advisor's tokens will be locked for sale ? Thanks in advance
Usually tokens are frozen for 1 month after the end of ico.
Cheesy No, usually team tokens are frozen for more than a year.
Probably, this is done in order to maximize the price for your coin. If I were to freeze the company's bounty companies, it would be good.
And how many percent of the total number of tokens allocated to the company's bounty reward ?? I missed this moment.
If my memory does not change me, 3% of the total number of released tokens is allocated to the company's bounty rewards.
Activity: 252
And few more questions for team..In which period of time the team's and advisor's tokens will be locked for sale ? Thanks in advance
Probably, this is done in order to maximize the price for your coin. If I were to freeze the company's bounty companies, it would be good.
And how many percent of the total number of tokens allocated to the company's bounty reward ?? I missed this moment.
LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
The platform has its own plan of action, which has long been approved. Why should they change something? If all and so works.
Some laws can change terms and conditions of such service as LoanBit.
Activity: 252
LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
The platform has its own plan of action, which has long been approved. Why should they change something? If all and so works.
Activity: 154
Activity: 910
It doesn't matter, more and more investors follow the HODL strategy.
Why doesn't matter ? It's really important moment. One more important moment - how many tokens allocated for team and advisors
Holding seems to be more profitable than selling all tokens just after listing.
Well, if the project is promising and in the future can bring a good profit, then why not hold. Yet we are here for profit Smiley
It doesn't matter, more and more investors follow the HODL strategy.
Why doesn't matter ? It's really important moment. One more important moment - how many tokens allocated for team and advisors
Holding seems to be more profitable than selling all tokens just after listing.
Given that the project industry is lending, in any case, tokens will need to be kept for a minimum of 6 months. Only then, the coin will give the desired profit.
Pages:
Jump to: