Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 3. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will tokens be frozen for members of the bounty of companies? I know that only 3% of the total mass of tokens is allocated to this company, but I would like, as the investor did not want it to affect the price of the token at the very beginning. Cheesy
If you are an investor, then if the token rate falls, you can buy them at a cheaper price.
Activity: 252
If people do not buy your tokens for a certain period, will you increase the percentage of discounts on it?
This is common practice, many make discounts with similar situation, but now sales are going well, I think that all tokens will be sold out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Agree, if most hunters take off coins in the first days, after it leaves the exchange, it can significantly affect the price of the coin in the negative direction.
I do not think that hiring bounty hunters greatly affects the price of tokens, because if the project is good, then tokens are quickly redeemed from the market.
And how it affects, 3% of the total - this is quite a serious amount. The project is good, I do not want, that hunters would greatly affect the cost of coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Agree, if most hunters take off coins in the first days, after it leaves the exchange, it can significantly affect the price of the coin in the negative direction.
I do not think that hiring bounty hunters greatly affects the price of tokens, because if the project is good, then tokens are quickly redeemed from the market.
Activity: 364
I do not even have doubts that the project will get the necessary minimum for a successful start, the industry is very profitable, and competition is still low.
Now such a difficult overall position in the market that it is difficult to assert something for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Will tokens be frozen for members of the bounty of companies? I know that only 3% of the total mass of tokens is allocated to this company, but I would like, as the investor did not want it to affect the price of the token at the very beginning. Cheesy
Nothing is said about this in white paper. I think that for participants in the company bounty there will be a special distribution of tokens. One thing I can say for sure is that investors get them earlier.
Activity: 294
Nothing is said about this in white paper. I think that for participants in the company bounty there will be a special distribution of tokens. One thing I can say for sure is that investors get them earlier.
LoanBit will change during the evolution of blockchain technology and meta-market.
The platform has its own plan of action, which has long been approved. Why should they change something? If all and so works.
Some laws can change terms and conditions of such service as LoanBit.
Absolutely not. After all, the platform will work all over the world, and specifically the legislation of a particular state will not play a big role.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
And few more questions for team..In which period of time the team's and advisor's tokens will be locked for sale ? Thanks in advance
Usually tokens are frozen for 1 month after the end of ico.
Cheesy No, usually team tokens are frozen for more than a year.
Probably, this is done in order to maximize the price for your coin. If I were to freeze the company's bounty companies, it would be good.
And how many percent of the total number of tokens allocated to the company's bounty reward ?? I missed this moment.
3% of all Loanbit's tokens are available for these campaigns. This amount may vary to as it depends on how many tokens loan bit may sell out.
Activity: 216
If people do not buy your tokens for a certain period, will you increase the percentage of discounts on it?
The idea is pretty good and adequate. I do not think that the project will not be able to collect the required minimum amount to start work, but still. Discounts are always good. Grin
I think that this will not happen. The project is interesting and sales are well under way, there is still plenty of time.
I do not even have doubts that the project will get the necessary minimum for a successful start, the industry is very profitable, and competition is still low.
I think that this will not happen. The project is interesting and sales are well under way, there is still plenty of time.
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?
As in any similar ICO, the sales limit ends when all the tokens that are released for sale are sold.
Where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
The LoanBit site will act as an intermediary and guarantor, between the borrower and the lender. Accordingly, a percentage of the profit, she will beat herself. That's the whole business model Smiley
Will the active participants of your project be encouraged in the form of additional bonuses?
As in any credit office or even in a bank, regular customers with a good reputation are valued. I think that LoanBit will come up with special conditions for such borrowers.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
hmm. this is a very incomprehensible system. that we will watch how the project will develop. and yet I think that it would be possible to write at least basic plans for a long time
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Will the active participants of your project be encouraged in the form of additional bonuses?
Will the list of major investors be published or only if they wish to do so?
Pages:
Jump to: