Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 16. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Are you nuts, guys? What do you think is it going to be a super-uber-gun that will crush the bones of your enemies? LOL, NO
Activity: 5
Have just found your group on facebook! Filled in a google form then decided to google everything and found your page here. Bad, pre-ico is finished, I wanted to participate, if I could
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Yeah, like a new gun or something... Or even an aditional game mode (or just an early access to it)
We'll think about early access to an additional mode Smiley Although we don't know yet when we are going to introduce it to you, guys
Hmm, that are some wonderful ideas you've had, I will send them to the office. However, the new gun for ICO participants seems IMBA for all other community as it was mentioned earlier Smiley
Activity: 172
Agree on the following terms! Special skins (or as you call them prototypes) and avatars or statuses  Roll Eyes
Ple-e-e-e-ease
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I don't think they will really allow us to get an exclusive gun, that would be too imbalanced, no? Huh
Agree with you, that is wrong
Means other ppl won't be able to get it if they weren't participating in ICO? WROOOONG
Activity: 165
I don't think they will really allow us to get an exclusive gun, that would be too imbalanced, no? Huh
Activity: 224
Yeah, like a new gun or something... Or even an aditional game mode (or just an early access to it)
I changed my mind, an exclusive gun will be more preferable  Shocked
Activity: 224
And I would love to have some special status of my acc, so everyone could know that I'm an investor and project-helper ^^
Agree on that, special portrait will fit me just perfect Wink I already have 2 special proto-s, so I would love to get and icon or avatar, too@
Activity: 58
And I would love to have some special status of my acc, so everyone could know that I'm an investor and project-helper ^^
Activity: 56
I would personally recommend u to get some more exclusive content for ICO and pre-ICO participants
That would stimulate ppl to invest in u
Activity: 56
I have just seen your video on Youtube, I must say, I am sad I didn't find it earlier. I would invest in it
It is your fault, make more advertisement on the Internet
I would call it "their fault", it just happens, bro.
Bu I agree with you on that the project needs more advertisement
Activity: 133
I would personally recommend u to get some more exclusive content for ICO and pre-ICO participants
That would stimulate ppl to invest in u
Activity: 8
By the way, I heard that you plan to make it on facebook too, when are you going to do it?
Activity: 8
I have just seen your video on Youtube, I must say, I am sad I didn't find it earlier. I would invest in it
It is your fault, make more advertisement on the Internet
Make more ads on the side platforms for ppl to know
That's a valuable piece of advice, we will put more efforts to making it so Smiley
Already bought in pre ico now waiting for further developments
Good for you! We are glad you hurried up with that Smiley
Activity: 68
Hmm, probably you should have made pre-ico period longer
But overall impression was good
Activity: 122
So, guys, did you the pre-ICO we've had? Got any ideas or suggestions?
Make more ads on the side platforms for ppl to know
Activity: 84
Already bought in pre ico now waiting for further developments
Pages:
Jump to: