Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 17. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100
So, guys, did you the pre-ICO we've had? Got any ideas or suggestions?
For those who are asking us in PM, our bounty is doing great and it isn't finished Smiley Everything interesting is up ahead Smiley
Activity: 129
I haven't been here for just a day and Whoa, so much happened. Yeah, I think, I invested my money in a good thing, if you have earned the sum earlier than expected
Hey, titanobros, I want to ask you one thing, how many tokens do you plan to use for buyback? Is there a stable percent?
25% of all money raised during the ICO goes to the market, establishing tokens' high initial price
Why is it so long before ICO? As you've had a successful pre-ico, why don't you start ICO immediately? I get the idea of how it works but we want ICO now!
Dear LenyaPoker, currently we have several important things to do in order to make our ICO better Smiley So stay tuned for the news from us Smiley
Oh, congratulations on us, rly! Good job on achieving it earlier than expected Cheesy!
Thank you again Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Why is it so long before ICO? As you've had a successful pre-ico, why don't you start ICO immediately? I get the idea of how it works but we want ICO now!
You must know it that there shouldn't be an ICO roght after pre-ico, that's a rule
Look at other ICOs, bro
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! I knew that you will get it faster that the end of ICO
That's why I bought it 2 days ago
lucky you, I bought just 500 BTT Sad Wanted to purchase 1000-1200 more
Activity: 172
I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! I knew that you will get it faster that the end of ICO
That's why I bought it 2 days ago
Activity: 68
Ow, guuuuuys! I was eager to buy some tokens on the Pre-ICO Sad(((
Activity: 4
Pity, was looking at your site and thinking of purchasing few hunderds just yesterday
Activity: 173
Pre-ico is finished ahead of the schedule.
We have raised more than $300.000
Congratulations on all of us!
Oh, congratulations on us, rly! Good job on achieving it earlier than expected Cheesy!
Pre-ico is finished ahead of the schedule.
We have raised more than $300.000
Congratulations on all of us!
Activity: 165
We are glad to listen to your ideas and thoughts
Write here to reach us Smiley [email protected]
Great, I have a friend, he is a startuper, who wants to publish his game somewhere from Steam Greenlight. Great, he will have an opportunity (probably)
I'm gamedeveloper, so I join the question. Please, tell us about your ideas, how can I talk to you regarding the topic of collaboration?
We are glad to listen to your ideas and thoughts
Write here to reach us Smiley [email protected]
Speaking about developers, do you have any devs that want to be introduced on your platform?
Sure thing, we already have the pool of developers that want to team up with us and show their projects on our platform Smiley But we'll make all the announcements regarding it later
Activity: 57
The end of pre-ICO is tomorrow, isn't it? How are things going?
Activity: 122
Now - only iPhone. Next year promising android and PC
People are too nervous, I don't get such an anxiety. I understand the love to this project, but you are too anxious about how and when it is released
P.S. Yeah, I love it too
Activity: 133
I'm so glad I was fast enough to get the bonus of 52% Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: