Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 18. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
somebody to tell me on what platforms it can is possible to play pvp? only on mobile? or on PC I will be able to play in battles too?
Now - only iPhone. Next year promising android and PC
yes i saw too that now versions for mobile phones are ready. for computers will be later. would like to learn still as tokens will be distributed in system? or for tokens it will be possible to buy game currency?
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
somebody to tell me on what platforms it can is possible to play pvp? only on mobile? or on PC I will be able to play in battles too?
Now - only iPhone. Next year promising android and PC
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 68
guys today the last day to pre ico hurry buy tokens who hasn't bought still!!! I have absolutely forgotten that today tokensale comes to end. we look forward to your ico!
i have bought on BTT tokens which have remained 1.47ETH. I have received 50% of a bonus) The great offer will be told by me to you. I look forward when sale of tokens at the exchange starts))) I so understand that else there will be ICO?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
guys today the last day to pre ico hurry buy tokens who hasn't bought still!!! I have absolutely forgotten that today tokensale comes to end. we look forward to your ico!
Activity: 122
Speaking about developers, do you have any devs that want to be introduced on your platform?
I'm gamedeveloper, so I join the question. Please, tell us about your ideas, how can I talk to you regarding the topic of collaboration?
And why you don't ask developers in Telegram? There is an access in a branch of a bounty and you can ask quietly there the questions. Especially as contacts are enough and everywhere answer very quickly.
Activity: 224
Speaking about developers, do you have any devs that want to be introduced on your platform?
I'm gamedeveloper, so I join the question. Please, tell us about your ideas, how can I talk to you regarding the topic of collaboration?
Activity: 57
i was interested since i read apple IOS only !
i could have understood android only, but apple has way fewer users you should target android asap
No, you have mistaken, it is iOS exclusive only at start ^^ Then it will come to Android devices (next spring, in April, I guess)
Activity: 121
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
Activity: 173
i could have understood android only, but apple has way fewer users you should target android asap
I wasn't satisfied with it first, but now I understand it. They want to try it out on a more stable platform. The game will be on Android shortly, so they will make a good version, separately from the iOS version
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
Activity: 8
Hello! Windows phone requirements will be available next year, too Smiley
Who cares about windows phone? When do you plan to release games on NORMAL platforms?
Activity: 116
Snap, I have a Windows Phone, what are my options? Are there any requirements for it yet?
Hello! Windows phone requirements will be available next year, too Smiley
About this platform you have, will you include indie-developers' games in there? Or just AAA projects, just for money?
Sure thing, indie developers are welcome at our platform Smiley It matters how good will be the game requesting placement in our service!
Activity: 50
Great! My good new S7+ will make, I think Smiley Wish I could new for sure
I think it will, but what about S6 of mine? I prepare myself to buying a new phone closer to Christmas
I hope, you tokens will rise a lot, so I could by S8+  Cheesy I believe in you, folks
Activity: 48
Hello, it is too early to say about system requirements yet as we are developing Android version in parallel with iOS. But it will definitely require 1 GB Ram and a powerful processor.
We are going to announce system requirements Android in Q1 2018. You'll see a separation to minimal low end/middle end/high end there too Smiley
Great! My good new S7+ will make, I think Smiley Wish I could new for sure
Activity: 108
Hello, it is too early to say about system requirements yet as we are developing Android version in parallel with iOS. But it will definitely require 1 GB Ram and a powerful processor.
We are going to announce system requirements Android in Q1 2018. You'll see a separation to minimal low end/middle end/high end there too Smiley
Snap, I have a Windows Phone, what are my options? Are there any requirements for it yet?
Activity: 108
Hey, titanobros, I want to ask you one thing, how many tokens do you plan to use for buyback? Is there a stable percent?
Dear developers, sorry for my english. What android or ios do we can use? I have old tablet Asus ME301T, do you have system requirements? Thank you!
Wow, this is great idea I think but where I can see any screenshots or concept art of future game? )
I love Titanfall, do you think Ill like this game? )

Hello, Moriarti Smiley We have intense gameplay, giant robots, and lots of guns Smiley
Therefore, there is no way you will not like our project Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: