Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 21. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I'm 110% sure that this project will be successful and will never ever disappoint its investors. Roll Eyes
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Thank you for your efforts! We are going to re-view your application and let you know about it as soon as possible Smiley
Don't think so, Titans  Roll Eyes
Yeah, I've heard of some special costume, my little brother has been talking about it all the time. Will these costumes or skins or whatever they're called are left after I sell these tokens? My brother will kill me, if they will disappear Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
I have a Poloniex account (as many peeps on this forum), so can I use it to buy your tok-s? Will there be any additional fee for choosing different payment method or what?
Activity: 68
We got inspired by cyberpunk thematics. Mostly "Bladerunner" (the original version) and "The Expanse" TV series. We see interesting some interesting ideas and atmosphere in these projects Smiley
I hope, you are waiting for CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077, if you are CP fans  Grin So what about plot? Are there interesting ideas to uncover to your (maybe) future fans? Wouldn't say I am a fan yet, but the cyberpunk reference looks interesting for me
Activity: 116
i completed whitepaper translation and send link download for you. Please check your inbox !
Thank you for your efforts! We are going to re-view your application and let you know about it as soon as possible Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Hi Sir !
I sent you 2 messages in PM and 1 post in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247632.20
You seem to have ignored the message and no support for members who joined your campaign. I am very sad for that.
Hello, Nakata! We have sent your request right to the local translators of your language and haven't gotten any response yet Sad
i completed whitepaper translation and send link download for you. Please check your inbox !
Hi Sir !
I sent you 2 messages in PM and 1 post in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247632.20
You seem to have ignored the message and no support for members who joined your campaign. I am very sad for that.
Hello, Nakata! We have sent your request right to the local translators of your language and haven't gotten any response yet Sad
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Hi Sir !
Yeah, the game is fun, robots are cool, etc. But let's be constructive, what are the cryptomarkets you are working with or plan to work with? Any announcements on that?
For sure, we are discussing terms with several of top-10 cryptomarkets including Bitfinex, Kraken, and Bittrex. The whole list will be available a bit later
And if I don't want to use these BTTs of yours in your future markets, can I sell them anywhere? I don't see the point in buying in-game items for real money, but I like your project and want to invest in it
Hello! Sure, you can re-sell your tokens after the ICO and get profits, but before you do so, check our game. Maybe you'll change your mind about in-game donations after you see your robots Smiley
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Yeah, the game is fun, robots are cool, etc. But let's be constructive, what are the cryptomarkets you are working with or plan to work with? Any announcements on that?
Activity: 165
Wow, can I join your bounty campaign and where it is done?
Mate, it is the second post in this thread. What's wrong with you, people...
Here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-battle-of-titans-top-pvp-arena-with-crypto-store-2247632
Thanks, but you don't have to be this offensive, "mate".
Activity: 58
And if I don't want to use these BTTs of yours in your future markets, can I sell them anywhere? I don't see the point in buying in-game items for real money, but I like your project and want to invest in it
I love robots since I was a child. Loved Transformers cartoons Cheesy
What was the idea behind the whole game? Something or someone inspired you?
We got inspired by cyberpunk thematics. Mostly "Bladerunner" (the original version) and "The Expanse" TV series. We see interesting some interesting ideas and atmosphere in these projects Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Every day there is a new Battle Of Titans Announcements topic , what is happening exactly?
We've had some misunderstanding with the administration and the previous post was used as an example for Administration to check everything once again. This is an improved version of our ANN Smiley

So this ann version under review by BTT administration too. I hope this ann version get BTT administration approve.
Activity: 56
I hope, they won't do it as Transformers. Both movies and cartoons are awful. I understand, there will be 1 or 2 transformers (for example, tank transforms to helicopter), but not everything. That will be so laaame  Tongue
Activity: 300
I hate WWR, but this one looks better. Maybe it'll become something more than its "ancestor" the idea looks promising.
Probably, it will rly go beyond Pixonic's creation. That is why I've bought some BTTs  Wink
Activity: 300
Mate, it is the second post in this thread. What's wrong with you, people...
Here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-battle-of-titans-top-pvp-arena-with-crypto-store-2247632
Activity: 165
Activity: 68
Pages:
Jump to: