Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 19. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Wow, this is great idea I think but where I can see any screenshots or concept art of future game? )
I love Titanfall, do you think Ill like this game? )

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Maybe they monetize the game because as people Are taking interest they will allow Monetizing Huh
Activity: 350
Wow this project is very steady. surely this is very interesting of course. 100% surely the success of this project by looking at ann thread its just been very satisfying and very detail. bounty I will definitely follow course.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am human
Nice project really looking forward of this.
Why there is no escrow? I think we can earn some dollars and very fast  Grin
Activity: 224
This project is on the way of success the best idea is that you should invest money in this project.
Absolutely right the game look too much attractive and having potential and anyone want to invert to here.
Promising game the tokes are best to have so keep invest and get a chance. Cheesy
Activity: 94
This project is on the way of success the best idea is that you should invest money in this project.
Absolutely right the game look too much attractive and having potential and anyone want to invert to here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 116
Hey, what about escrow? Can I donate with these?
Unfortunately, we didn't consider escrow as our payment option  Undecided
Guys, will cryptopay be available for selling tokens after ICO or just Bittrex? When will you give us whole list
Not sure about cryptopay yet Sad We will send you the list during ICO Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
About this platform you have, will you include indie-developers' games in there? Or just AAA projects, just for money?
Activity: 173
And yeah, agree with the guy from above, please, let us know about some interesting details or achievements in this topic! Thanks
Activity: 173
Dear developers, sorry for my english. What android or ios do we can use? I have old tablet Asus ME301T, do you have system requirements? Thank you!
I had one when I was younger, good thing, but quite old. Give you 100% it won't start on your device, sorry 'bout that Sad
Activity: 7
Hello to this thread
I saw your ads yesterday in Instagram. After dat I googled it and was surprised to see an ICO! Wanted to say that it's too risky to advertise your ICO in Instagram (you won't find much audience in there), so I don't recommend you to do ads there. But still you found me xD
Would love to invest a bit in you. Want to spend these BTTs later on in your store. What will I be able to buy with these?
Activity: 3
Dear developers, sorry for my english. What android or ios do we can use? I have old tablet Asus ME301T, do you have system requirements? Thank you!
Guys, why won't you speak about some interesting achievements of yours? This way, we shall get more understanding of your project Smiley
Oh, we see the point. That's an interesting idea, thank you for that. We will tell you about our achievements from now on Smiley
I have applied for the sig campaign. Please respond at the earliest. Thx.
Sure thing, we've answered it in PM Smiley
Activity: 99
Guys, why won't you speak about some interesting achievements of yours? This way, we shall get more understanding of your project Smiley
Activity: 57
Oops, sorry, found it! It is on the header of your site.
I am pretty blind, eh, what can I say Cool
Activity: 140
I have applied for the sig campaign. Please respond at the earliest. Thx.
Activity: 57
Who was that streamer and can you send us the link to it? Wanna watch what they are talking about
Yeah, agree on that! Where is it, I tried to find it, but didn't see it neither on Youtube, nor on Twitch Sad(((
Besides what's the thing with ICO, how is it going?
Pages:
Jump to: