Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store - page 20. (Read 6943 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The project looks solid that's true, I watched an interview of one of the developers yesterday on Youtube. They look like some good people. But that's not the most important thing, eh  Cheesy
Their game is something that, to my mind, will be played long after the finish of ICO, meaning great revenue from tokens. That is why I bought 800 tokens yesterday right after the stream!
Who was that streamer and can you send us the link to it? Wanna watch what they are talking about
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Thank you so much for your reply. Soft-cap already reached according Pre-ICO page. Congratulations for you!
It is a right way do not freeze a bounty reward. Bounty hunters is not very patient guys )))) If it possible make a change of this in your first post and also in a white paper because this point may have affect for a new participants (as example for me it was important) who dont know about changes.
Wish a good luck for you!!!
Ow, thank you very much, Leonid! You are very nice Smiley
Yeah, we've decided to change this point in our policy, so for making this bounty even more delightful for our fellow fans!
Your advice is very good, so we will take it under consideration! Thank you again for your support!
We hope you enjoy our bounty and our game Smiley
See ya on the battlefields!
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi!
What is your soft-cap?
And pls explain this: "Bounty (impounded for 6 months from the ICO start. Afterwards we will unfreeze the 20% of assets in the following months). Do you planed distribution of bounty rewards only after 6 month from start of ICO?
Hello, Leonid!
Our soft-cap is $100.000, although we want to earn more in order to spend more money on ads and PR Smiley
We have declined these paradigm, so now we don't freeze bounty assets at all

Thank you so much for your reply. Soft-cap already reached according Pre-ICO page. Congratulations for you!
It is a right way do not freeze a bounty reward. Bounty hunters is not very patient guys )))) If it possible make a change of this in your first post and also in a white paper because this point may have affect for a new participants (as example for me it was important) who dont know about changes.
Wish a good luck for you!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have never seen such an fast way to earn money this project is best for those who wants to make money.
Activity: 129
Why won't you buy tokens for 963.80 to get ALL THREE PROTOTYPES  Grin
I don't get this "Ow, exclusive skin, wow, I want this Robot" thing. Maybe I'm just too old for this.
However, the ICO is great, I will participate in it tomorrow, but not because robots or even games. It proves to be solid to me
Don't expect much money from me, though, I'm just getting to know you, Titans.
The project looks solid that's true, I watched an interview of one of the developers yesterday on Youtube. They look like some good people. But that's not the most important thing, eh  Cheesy
Their game is something that, to my mind, will be played long after the finish of ICO, meaning great revenue from tokens. That is why I bought 800 tokens yesterday right after the stream!
Activity: 224
I'm sorry, I'm newbie in here, so I will make a stupid question.
I have sent you ETH and got it (thanks for that), but just afterwards did I realize I needed 6.20 more dollars to get two prototypes, will I get it, If I make a second transaction? Please... I want that robo so hardddddd
Why won't you buy tokens for 963.80 to get ALL THREE PROTOTYPES  Grin
I don't get this "Ow, exclusive skin, wow, I want this Robot" thing. Maybe I'm just too old for this.
However, the ICO is great, I will participate in it tomorrow, but not because robots or even games. It proves to be solid to me
Don't expect much money from me, though, I'm just getting to know you, Titans.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm sorry, I'm newbie in here, so I will make a stupid question.
I have sent you ETH and got it (thanks for that), but just afterwards did I realize I needed 6.20 more dollars to get two prototypes, will I get it, If I make a second transaction? Please... I want that robo so hardddddd
Yeah, I've heard of some special costume, my little brother has been talking about it all the time. Will these costumes or skins or whatever they're called are left after I sell these tokens? My brother will kill me, if they will disappear Grin
We hope your brother will become one of our players right from the start Smiley
Don't you worry the prototypes are linked to your e-mail, so you won't lose them after you sell the tokens on a cryptostore.
Hi!
What is your soft-cap?
And pls explain this: "Bounty (impounded for 6 months from the ICO start. Afterwards we will unfreeze the 20% of assets in the following months). Do you planed distribution of bounty rewards only after 6 month from start of ICO?
Hello, Leonid!
Our soft-cap is $100.000, although we want to earn more in order to spend more money on ads and PR Smiley
We have declined these paradigm, so now we don't freeze bounty assets at all
Activity: 172
Guys, will cryptopay be available for selling tokens after ICO or just Bittrex? When will you give us whole list
Activity: 122
You know iOS is much stronger than Android analogues, right? I wouldn't tell you that Apple makes better smartphones than its rivals, therefore they made a right decision by making it iOS exclusive on start. They will try it out and then continue with Droids
You don't rly say iOS is better, do you? So u mean that millions of ppl using Andtoid as their smartphones,tablets,watches, etc are stupid? U are totally wrong. But I'm okay with the decision to release the game on iOS at first.
They are devs here, y'know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Neither do I have iOS, why do they release it on iOS first? I don't get it. There are more Android users in the world, but they still choose it as a "secondary platform". What da heck?
You know iOS is much stronger than Android analogues, right? I wouldn't tell you that Apple makes better smartphones than its rivals, therefore they made a right decision by making it iOS exclusive on start. They will try it out and then continue with Droids
Activity: 133
Dude, they have an closed beta-testing, didn't you hear about that? Though it is iOS exclusive now, so I'm waiting for Android version to be released
Neither do I have iOS, why do they release it on iOS first? I don't get it. There are more Android users in the world, but they still choose it as a "secondary platform". What da heck?
Activity: 111
I need to see the game before I donate in it a penny. Where do I see it, how do I play it?
Dude, they have an closed beta-testing, didn't you hear about that? Though it is iOS exclusive now, so I'm waiting for Android version to be released
And yeah, what about escrow?
I need to see the game before I donate in it a penny. Where do I see it, how do I play it?
i completed whitepaper translation and send link download for you. Please check your inbox !
Hello again, we've checked your translation and added yo to the spreadsheet, congratulations! Smiley
I have a Poloniex account (as many peeps on this forum), so can I use it to buy your tok-s? Will there be any additional fee for choosing different payment method or what?
Hello, no, you can't use Poloniex or other cryptocurrency markets, if you use ETH for purchase. Also don't use Jaxx and Coinbase wallets as they don't store our tokens. And chech whether your wallets accepts the storage of our tokens before your donate to us Smiley
Activity: 94
Hey, what about escrow? Can I donate with these?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi!
What is your soft-cap?
Pages:
Jump to: