Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 5. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

short time to be we thought it should be it it or not
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
wow! This crypto token about medical field  will really be useful especially they focus on the cancer diagnostic.. I hope someday we can invent medicine to cure cancer
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I admire the goals and objective of this project. It will really be a big help to all patience. It deserves all the support from the community. And i know this good deed will be rewarded with a great prize.
Activity: 4
This is a blessing to the medical field .welldone developers
Activity: 60
This is a great project to and something you can feel good about by supporting. I would like to thank the dev team for focusing on cancer treatment and research. Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 336
Luven Diagnostic is a good project, I'm so excited about any kind of integration of blockchain in healthcare, Hopefully it will be successful soon.
Activity: 84
this project about giving treatment to that kind of cancer patients.
I hope this all of us will support this project ! nice team
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
A good project, the distribution of coins among the community is well thought out. Now the main competent advertising and promotion of the coin on a good stock exchange. Maybe the developers will soon announce the beginning of the company's bounty to attract more investors to the project?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
Activity: 167
I hope this idea will solve a lot of people problems.
Activity: 3
This is a unique project. Good job dev team. Please intensify advertisement and promotion of the project.
Activity: 38
I think it will be a beautiful project, you are welcome.
Activity: 187
Everyday ICOs are opening new areas. Luven is a new dimension to diagnosis and cryptocurrencies. Best wishes to the team.
Health is wealth!
Activity: 64
Wow another good project I've been seen... Hopefully it will be successful soon... Thanks for creating this one dev.. Good luck
Activity: 20
Great project for a very noble cause. I hope this one comes to fruition!

Best of luck!
Activity: 72
Excited about any kind of integration of block chain in healthcare.  Keep up the good work.  Good luck.
Activity: 224
Integrating health into the coding sector is a good idea. I hope you will go further in developing this area for better results
Activity: 53
This is a brilliant idea to make the blockchain technology in the service of humanity .. i fully support this project , cancer is a real terror for me and my family so im all in , good luck
Activity: 6
Cancer has been a terror to human lives for a long time now
am happy for this project cut it will definitely do a lot to solve that problem!
Pages:
Jump to: