Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 2. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I will support this project because this project will help thousands of people in terms of health and medicine.
Luven Diagnostic deserves more support and attention by governments globally.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Luven Diagnostic
Dear participants!
We are sorry for the delay with your stakes!

In order to avoid further misunderstandings please send all your reports here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyluven-unique-cancer-diagnostic-technology-3100-eth-2568025

Also we would like to remind you the following –
If your stakes were not credited or were credited with any mistakes –
please feel free to contact our bounty manager https://t.me/abondarenko31
and provide your report where these mistakes were made.

Best regards!
Luven Diagnostic

Hello, everyone!

Sorry for not responding in the thread and few news - we were visiting some exhibitions and conferences. We promise we will fix the situation!

At cryptoinvestforum there was a huge queue of people who wanted to be tested and we worked the whole day long!

At ICO Village we took the 2nd place among approximately 15 teams.

All the speeches and reports about our recent work will be published shortly.
Activity: 280

I think this project will help patients to get a diagnosis of cancer early, so that if the patient is suffering from cancer will be better handling again.
if it has been successful so far why is not supported?
because if from the goal in my opinion more "noble" than ico ico the other.
with checkups that do not take long, cheap, and portable equipment, is a useful tool and very unfortunate if the project stops halfway.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Hello dev, I have one question about this project. When I readed whitepaper Luven Diagnostic, I read Luven Diagnostic will tested also in indonesian. And when Luven Diagnostics will tested in Indonesian?  If true im very happy about this. Thanks Luven Diagnostics  Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
helping others is always important, the project is worthy of attention!
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
This is brand new project for me, never seen like this before. Congratulations for being added to TrackICO!
Hope you can reach your goals on this project dev!
Activity: 70
Very interesting project with the objective to give more chance to unlucky people.

Good job.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
This project has the goal of saving people's lives and therefore, I consider it my duty to participate in it, to support it within my capabilities.  Cancer, oncology is a terrible disease, from which many people die of different ages, we bury our relatives and friends.  I ask God in heaven, to make this project successful.
Luven Diagnostic
I understand that to collect the money through ICO more financially beneficial than asking for a loan from banks. But if your system is such as you write about it there may be patrons?

We don't want to attract any funds since it enables us to reserve the right to administer and to make decisions independently of outside interference consent.
Activity: 95
This is a project that holds a service to humanity! Fot this reason the moon is inevitable because of thr goal of this team. Good work dev.
Activity: 143
Amazing project. Luven will be helpfull to decrease the number of cancer. Cheers for Luven
Luven Diagnostic
I am thinking about investing but I have mixed feelings about your project. First of all I like your vision and good intentions but I am don't see how is your project connected to blockchain technology. So I am asking you why did you decide to raise money with ICO, not with Kickstarter or similar platforms?
Next, you mention patents for your medical procedures. If you already registered patents, can you show them?

Lastly, how do you plan to share your income with token holders?

Our algorithm is based on the work with statistical data. The database is constantly growing and it increases the accuracy of the results. The substitution of data can lead to false results and in our project it's unacceptable. That's why we want to implement a blockchain. We also plan to monitor the treatment effectiveness and collect statistical data for insurance companies and doctors. It will allow to identify the most effective treatment methods.
On the subject of the patents, the main international document is PCT WO2016089336.
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2016089336A1?cl=en
In all countries with the exception of the United States, Singapore, and others, where tokens are equated to shares and regulation is imposed, charging dividends are planned for all tokens holders. There will also be an opportunity to exchange tokens for tests or sale them among our clinic partners at a higher cost.

Activity: 322
hopefully this project remains always triumphant, successful, smooth, go ahead and develop well
Luven Diagnostic
great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?

For all countries with the exception of the United States, Singapore, and others, where tokens are equated to shares and regulation is imposed, there will be an opportunity to exchange tokens for tests or sale them among our clinic partners at a higher cost.
The detailed roadmap will be ready by January 2018.
Luven Diagnostic
Medical in blockchain. Sounds interesting. Dont u think this idea has very less use ?

We believe that blockchain soon will become the standard for the storage of all medical data.
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
great project, i joined bounty program. thanks dev i like this
Luven Diagnostic
what the luven will have exchange in website ? or other exchange ?

We are planning both trading in stock market and internal exchange.
Luven Diagnostic
Very interesting project. just want to asking, how much token  each will get for airdrop?

Everyone will get 4,5 tokens.
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
This seems to be a great new idea of building unique cancer diagnostic technology Luven based on smart contract technology. I believe that it will have many potential applications in the future.

Best wishes and good luck to devs!
Rockie
Pages:
Jump to: