Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 3. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Luven Diagnostic
I read your white paper and it seems a right cause to support.
One thing I did not understand is: What a token holder can do with his tokens? Can he/she pay for a diagnostic checkup with these tokens?
Best Wishes with the project

on which exchanges the token will be listed?

Tokens can be used as payment for diagnostics or you can sell them to our partner clinics at a higher cost. We also planning trading in stock market.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is a great project, and you can feel good supporting it. I would like to thank the team for what you have focused on the treatment and research of cancer. Good luck to the developer and the community.
Luven Diagnostic
The idea is very remarkable and very necessary. But I am doubted: will the Russian team hide with the money from the sale of the tokens? As in the majority of Russian ICO.

Hiding has sense if the project has nothing but description on the paper. We have implemented the project and even put it into work, but now it requires further refinements and new ideas for which we need the investment. The great job was already done and it's much more profitable to develop it.
Activity: 225
I'm following this project now and I will support it to promote and gain popularity. I hope this project will be a success.
Luven Diagnostic
How blockchain will be helpful in cancer diagnostic technology !?
How do blockchain fit in your project?

Our algorithm is based on the work with statistical data. The database is constantly growing and it increases the accuracy of the results. The substitution of data can lead to false results and in our project it's unacceptable. In order to ensure security and protection we want to implement a blockchain. We also plan to monitor the treatment effectiveness and collect statistical data for insurance companies and doctors. It will allow to identify the most effective treatment methods.
Activity: 179
Great idea. There are many useless coins. This coin is great
Activity: 420
 Cry cancer is the most painful illness, i hope with this project will reduce patient with cancer and cancer patient will recover Smiley
Luven Diagnostic
You are going to share 50% of the income with tokenholders, that's a huge percentage! What are  the minimum and maximum caps?

• Soft Cap: 8,000 ETH
• Hard Cap: 93,103 ETH = 27,000,000 LVN
Luven Diagnostic
This seems to be an amazing advancement. 96% accuracy in testing for cancer cells in 15 minutes. I wonder though how is one able to tell if if fact there is a cancerous tumor on the body that is causing problems as opposed to simply detecting the presence of cancer cells which I am led to believe already exist in the body on a regular basis which our body normally fights off? Maybe I don’t fully understand the tech behind this yet, but very interesting.

I'll try to explain it in simple terms. The fact is that the availability of mutated cells does not affect on functioning at all, they get removed by the immune system and the body doesn't react to them in any way. That's normal. For example in any city there are people who violate the law and when there are not many of them the police manage all the violators. In the presence of oncopathology there are changes in metabolic processes and the body begins to react to them. So in other words, if a large criminal group appeared in the city and police can't manage them it affects all citizens, they are afraid to go out, they are robbed, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
We hope that this project will become a really useful and will find an unconventional approach to problem solving with zdoroviem. As the system of crypto-currencies was previously non-standard, and today very effective.
Activity: 55
I hope this project grows to achieve their set out goals and to also put smiles on our faces
Activity: 112
Luven project got 4.9 out of 5 by Tokenzone users. Please follow the link to write a review about the project https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/312-luvenmed/239-group-reviews
Luven Diagnostic
The success of this kind of equipment and technology will benefit the people of the world. i have a question: can all cancers be detected with this device??

The only exceptions are blood and skin cancers. They have lower percent level of accuracy. This direction still requires further development, but such localizations are not very common. The main localizations are mammary gland, stomach, intestine, lungs, and reproductive system. They accounted for more than 70% of all cases of disease.
Activity: 28
The mission to save 1,000,000 lives annually is really awesome. through the innovative diagnostic procedure it becomes so easy ta saving thousands of lives. i sincerely support your project.
Activity: 100
I stand by all projects that benefit the health and wellbeing of others! GO LUVEN!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! I wish, your project will be a very successful one!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Good nice idea,very interesting project, good luck
Activity: 168
The project is full of humanity and workability, I am happy to participate. Good luck project and dev
Activity: 118
I am happy to be part of this project. Our health is very important. Nice job dev and team. You are the best and I am participating in this one and supporting it too. Success
Pages:
Jump to: