Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 4. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Cancer has been a terror to human lives for a long time
Now.. i am happy for this project couse it will definitely do a lot to solve that problem!
good luck Dev... succes for the project
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
The success of this kind of equipment and technology will benefit the people of the world. i have a question: can all cancers be detected with this device??
Activity: 392
This is an exceptionally fascinating and one of a kind task.good luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This Project looks promising,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
Hope everything goes ok,
Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
This could be a huge one for those people who are under going with their treatments of cancer. More power for the team to be a successful project.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This tech is a game changer! I'm all in on this one, as cancer runs all through my family.
Activity: 448
super ,am happy for this project cus it will definitely do a lot to solve that problem,joined the airdrop
i hope luven Unique Cancer
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Very promising project saving life is a lifetime achievement, I like the Idea, looking forward to this. Good luck!
Activity: 65
Interested to the project. I will help to promote your project dev.goodluck to this project.
Activity: 392
a save life project, I have to support it. This project is very professional in technology and I'm not sure about this area, but I really hope he's working.
Activity: 406
 Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology I like this project about health, I hope it can help a lot of people specialty to those who need help. Fight cancer!
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
I like this project, it is the perfect combination humanity with technology for an excellent cause that is health, the fight against cancer
Activity: 114
it s a amazing project and interesting with a good purpose You have your goal and these will be very usefull and the community will support its platform as it is all about health. You have my full support dev, really hope this project will help in the fight against cancer
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
very detailed thread . i am looking forward for this . and i wanna join bounty as well . goodluck
Activity: 574
This is a very good project with real life application to help the world. Cancer is one of the worse problems that is battling this world. Cancer has taken away lives of loved ones in many families,
Thats the reason I find this project quite amazing. Because the success of this project will alleviate prompt detection.
Activity: 104
Activity: 78
Nice worthwhile goal you have. Look forward to participating in the ICO. Joined Airdrop as well. Best of luck to a worthy cause!
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I think this is a promising project. This will become successful in no time. You can help a lot of people, specially here in the Philippines. I'm interested in this project since my dad was also a cancer patient. Promoting cancer awareness and early detection will be beneficial to many people. I want to prevent having a cancer also. I also want to help other people. Health is the real wealth. We should protect our body. It's the most important thing in the world we can't live without.
Activity: 134
The proposal is great, the only thing that I think it needs to add is something related, for those of low economic resources, in a general sense to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: