Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 14. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey. Will Kvantor and SWIFT be compatible? I suppose that banks will want to have both protocols available.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do u use decentralized servers only or will you still allow to use centralized solutions, too?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I understand how individuals interact with the system, but how will banks be connected with it?
Activity: 238
Hello. How much is the minimum investment on the ICO?

According to the WP, it’s 50k tokens and more.
Activity: 322
Hello. How much is the minimum investment on the ICO?
Activity: 224
Hey.  The banks wont use your solution without legal base. How will this problem be solved?
That’s why Kvantor team has taken care of all its documents being legal.
Could you please elaborate on how it will be in practice?
The program’s mechanism of message exchange will use the options of  legally significant electronic document management.
Hmm, but each country has its own legal nuances. How will platform manage to develop universal solution satisfactory for everyone?
This mechanism is in accordance with the legislation of the countries in which the participants of the KVANTOR ecosystem have a residence. So this question is completely solved.
Hey.  The banks wont use your solution without legal base. How will this problem be solved?
The program’s mechanism of message exchange will use the options of  legally significant electronic document management.
Hmm, but each country has its own legal nuances. How will platform manage to develop universal solution satisfactory for everyone?
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You are talking about making interbank transactions confident or did I get that wrong? Is your system designed to still allow for transactions between banks or are you introducing a cryptocurrency for payments to get rid of banks?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Is your solution compatible with logistic companies? As far as I know, reduction in payment costs has an important role for them.
The platform users will certainly have to exchange messages with each other. Will u develop your on module or will you connect a ready-made solution?
Activity: 196
Kvantor software should be flexible enough in order to be used on various areas. Are u sure that you will be possible to implement it?
Good evening. Why have you chosen a  Proof of Authority mechanism? Can u give any arguments?
Hi. I’ve already heard a lot about various Kvantor’s products, but I didn’t manage to understand whether the platform offers a tool for exchange trading?
Yes, sure, it’s one of the main elements of the platform, but, as far as I understand, its development hasn’t started yet.
Okay, will it be possible to trade cryptocurrencies only or does the team planning to allow to trade other sorts of assets?
Among the services of exchange trade there’re: agriculture exchange (meat, fish, grain), commodity exchange (oil, coal, gold), currency exchange (fiat funds and digital tools).
Thanks. Will only the assets that you’ve listed be available or will the choice be much wider?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi. I’ve already heard a lot about various Kvantor’s products, but I didn’t manage to understand whether the platform offers a tool for exchange trading?
Yes, sure, it’s one of the main elements of the platform, but, as far as I understand, its development hasn’t started yet.
Okay, will it be possible to trade cryptocurrencies only or does the team planning to allow to trade other sorts of assets?
Among the services of exchange trade there’re: agriculture exchange (meat, fish, grain), commodity exchange (oil, coal, gold), currency exchange (fiat funds and digital tools).
Pages:
Jump to: