Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good evening. Will it necessarily pay for all banking services, even those that my company does not use? Or is there a more selective approach?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
good afternoon. One of the paid services will be “technical support for the platform”
could you tell us more about it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
can i use your platform for lending?
i’m most interested in granting loans directly to entrepreneurs
Activity: 378
hey. representatives of many countries will be presented your platform. how will it be possible to create a single legislative base?
it isnt necessary, since Kvantor can integrate with legally significant electronic document management.
it’s excellent, but the laws of which country regulate this workflow?
Cyprus?
according to the WP, it is in accordance with the legislation of the countries in which the participants of the KVANTOR ecosystem have a residence.
however, one of these residents should be the first.
will he have to go through some special procedure?
Activity: 252
hey. representatives of many countries will be presented your platform. how will it be possible to create a single legislative base?
it isnt necessary, since Kvantor can integrate with legally significant electronic document management.
Cyprus?
according to the WP, it is in accordance with the legislation of the countries in which the participants of the KVANTOR ecosystem have a residence.
Cyprus?
Activity: 322
good afternoon. how much is the soft cap of this ICO?
it wasn’t set, so the ICO will be recognized completed regardless to the collection amount
Activity: 238
good afternoon. how much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Do you have any prototype or demo available?
egretia
Activity: 224
Each country has its own legal aspects.  Are u planning to create a single legal field or will the parties to transactions have to solve the problems on their own?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. How many languages are you planning to translate your product into? When approx. will the localization process start?
How many tokens will be put up for sale?
80% of their total number. I hope they will be sold out.
Activity: 406
As a rule, escrow slows down circulation of capital. Will it be implemented on Kvantor?
 How many tokens will be put up for sale?
Hello. Are you planning to integrate Escrow into your solution? If so, what will be its elements?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good evening. How much is the minimum investment?
As far as  I remember, it’s 50k tokens, but you’d better ask the platform’s representatives about it.  
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. It became interesting to me who will solve the disputes between the platform’s representatives.
As far as I know, this is one of special options of Kvantor exchange trading module.   
Okay, does it turn out that the platform employees will solve the disputes?
There will be two options – classical arbitration and referees court.
Arent these two options the same thing? It seems to me that there’re not so many differences, especially when it comes to exchange transactions.
As far as I understand, arbitration acts according to the platform’s statute and the referees court acts according to legislations chosen by the parties. But these are just my assumptions.
I suppose that it will become clear closer to the release of the module itself. Maybe someone knows who will have to pay for the services of arbitrators? A defeated party or both parties?
I think that the defeated party must pay for the services of the arbitrators. If both parties pay - the exchange will not be beneficial for honest users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good evening. How much is the minimum investment?
Pages:
Jump to: