Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 17. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Disputes are often arisen in financial area. What tools will the platform’s participants have to solve them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. Will Kvantor allow to increase the level of privacy of transactions made?
Sure! This solution uses blockchain technology which means high level of security.
Does it turn out that the regulators wont have any info on transactions made by me?
All the info will be available for parties to the deal only, it depends on them whether the regulators will know about it or not.
Great. However, it will be possible to make such settlements in Kvantor tokens only, right?
No, the choice of assets used as a payment method is almost unlimited. You can even use national currencies.
Great, but what rate will conversion be made at? Is there an internal exchanger integrated in this platform?
Activity: 392
Sure! This solution uses blockchain technology which means high level of security.
Does it turn out that the regulators wont have any info on transactions made by me?
All the info will be available for parties to the deal only, it depends on them whether the regulators will know about it or not.
Great. However, it will be possible to make such settlements in Kvantor tokens only, right?
No, the choice of assets used as a payment method is almost unlimited. You can even use national currencies.
Activity: 224
Hey. How long will the closest sale stage be?
30 days exactly, if all the tokens allocated aren’t sold earlier.
Activity: 238
Hey. How long will the closest sale stage be?
Activity: 406
Are there additional bonuses for big investors?
Yes, it’s even mentioned in the WP, but you should contact the platform’s representatives first, they can tell more about discounts.
Activity: 364
Are there additional bonuses for big investors?
Activity: 350
Hey. Will this platform have pre-ICO?
No, but the company offers generous bonuses anyway.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Hey. Will this platform have pre-ICO?
When will it be possible to start to use yr product? Does the date of the release depend on the number of funds collected on the ICO?
Hello. Will any areas keep using off-chain mechanisms in Kvantor?
There’s quite a lot of statistic data in ye documents. Are u sure that they’re authentic?
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
egretia
Activity: 280
Good evening. Does your platform have direct competitors? If so, how are u planning to eliminate them?
Activity: 238
How much approximately will connection to your platform and using it cost the banks? Or is it too early to talk about exact prices?
Pages:
Jump to: