Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 15. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi. I’ve already heard a lot about various Kvantor’s products, but I didn’t manage to understand whether the platform offers a tool for exchange trading?
Yes, sure, it’s one of the main elements of the platform, but, as far as I understand, its development hasn’t started yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi. I’ve already heard a lot about various Kvantor’s products, but I didn’t manage to understand whether the platform offers a tool for exchange trading?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Why the counter on official site of the platform doesn’t move?
As far as I understand, applications for participation in the ICO are processed manually, and update is made manually, too. But this is just my assumption.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Why the counter on official site of the platform doesn’t move?
SWIFT is indirectly controlled by the US government. And which government will regulate Kvantor’s activity?
Activity: 266
Are there already any currency exchanges that are ready to use your solution immediately after the launch of the platform? Do you at least negotiate with them?
Hello. How does your platform allow you to reduce the number of actual currency transactions, if it provides ample opportunities for conversion?
Won’t the protection from the IMF, NSA and other unfriendly structures/regulators control of business operations be a direct violation of international treaties?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good evening. What soft-cap was established for this ICO?
According to official documents, it was not established.
Activity: 378
Good evening. What soft-cap was established for this ICO?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. I have heard that even states may be interested in the Kvantor product. Is that true?

Yes, absolutely. The platform offers ample opportunities to all financial market participants.

But states actively oppose the cryptocurrency. Why did you suddenly decide that they would change their position?

They don’t have to purchase cryptocurrencies to work with the platform – they just need to buy licenses. In this context, tokens serve only as an internal currency.

However, they can be sold to other users, therefore they are in free movement.

Yes, but users, that hold a certain number of licenses and resell them, get a share of the company's profits, so they're interested in their assets moving.

Can you tell me whether the cost of using software for individuals will differ a lot from the one for states? Or it does not matter who is the end user.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I have heard that even states may be interested in the Kvantor product. Is that true?

Yes, absolutely. The platform offers ample opportunities to all financial market participants.

But states actively oppose the cryptocurrency. Why did you suddenly decide that they would change their position?

They don’t have to purchase cryptocurrencies to work with the platform – they just need to buy licenses. In this context, tokens serve only as an internal currency.

Yes, but users, that hold a certain number of licenses and resell them, get a share of the company's profits, so they're interested in their assets moving.
Activity: 210

Activity: 252
Hello. Will the second phase of sales will start immediately after the first one, won't it?
No, there will be at least 3-day pause between them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Will the second phase of sales will start immediately after the first one, won't it?
Activity: 280
How many licenses will be sold in the closest round?
20% of the total number.
Pages:
Jump to: