Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 9. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hey. how many payment systems are u planning to integrate into Kvantor during the first year of its operation?
it’s important from the point of view of evaluation of ambitions of yr team
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
how long will it take to withdraw fiat from yr system?
i hope i won’t have to wait for several weeks
Activity: 406
Hello. How long is it until the end of the current phase of the ICO?
if my calculations are correct, 3 weeks exactly, so i advice u to hurry up
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hello. How long is it until the end of the current phase of the ICO?
Activity: 308
i still cant get the point – do u already have a legal entity for external economical activities or will it happen only after the end of the ICO?
Kvantor’s internal mechanism of calculation of goods’ rates and prices provides the platform’s owner with an opportunity to get additional income
Activity: 336
hey. what part of income will be allocated to development of the project and new technologies?
it seems to me that it’s impossible to create a competitive product without stable development
Activity: 252
 Hello. How long will it take to make the platform’s budget positive?.. i mean that the income should exceed the expenses.
why do u consider Ripple to be yr competitor?
as for me, i think that your areas of application intersect indirectly only
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can you describe in a few lines how you will bring that new level of freedom to the users? If I use an anon currency like Monero, what is more to come after that in terms of freedom?
Activity: 28
Hello. How many stages does this ICO include?
2 main stages and an additional one. All in all, there’re 3 of them.   
Hello. How many stages does this ICO include?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. it’s said in the WP that the users are provided with an optimal interface for exchange game
how is it implemented?
Activity: 212
Do you need to pay fees in KVANT tokens or will other options be offered to users? I would not refuse to use major crypto-currencies.
Activity: 364
Hello. I can’t find a standard form for buying tokens.
There’s no such form for this ICO. You have to fill out an application instead of that and wait.
Activity: 266
What payment options are offered on your platform? Are they charged in the same currency as the transaction itself or in the KVANT tokens?
Hello. I can’t find a standard form for buying tokens.
Activity: 238
hello. who will determine the percentage of commission charged to the platform? its representatives? or the ones who resell licenses for your software?
Activity: 280
Will there be a crypto exchange on Kvantor? I believe that it makes no sense to spend money on this because of strong competition.
Pages:
Jump to: