Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 13. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
  Hi. Who can get info on transactions except for their participants? I want my data to be as confidential as possible.
Activity: 364
Has your team already been developing any scale products? I’d like to take a look on them.
Activity: 406
Good evening. You do not exclude the introduction of IoT tools into your platform. Will the Kvantor team develop them independently or attract third-party producers?
Activity: 224
Where can I find the code of your smart contract? Or has it not been developed yet?
Activity: 364
Hello. Who can tell me the exact duration of the private pre-sale?
It lasts 30 days if the tokens aren’t sold out earlier.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hello. Who can tell me the exact duration of the private pre-sale?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What licenses should banks have in order to have a right to use your software?
Activity: 168
Hey. I heard “banks of the future” several times from representatives of your platform about. Could you tell us more about them?
According to the WP, these will be cryptobanks which will perform the same operations as classical banks.
Very tempting idea. But it seems to me that volatility in the crypto-currency market will not allow this idea to develop properly.
Today the largest of the crypto-currencies are already quite stable, none of them shows either rapid growth or a rapid decline.
Well, let's say that you are right. What role will Kvantor play in this process?
As I understand it, the platform will provide all the necessary tools for interaction of the users with the banks of the future.
This is excellent, but why not provide users with the tools to create these very banks of the future? I am sure that they will also be in demand.
Activity: 322
Hey. I heard “banks of the future” several times from representatives of your platform about. Could you tell us more about them?
According to the WP, these will be cryptobanks which will perform the same operations as classical banks.
Very tempting idea. But it seems to me that volatility in the crypto-currency market will not allow this idea to develop properly.
Today the largest of the crypto-currencies are already quite stable, none of them shows either rapid growth or a rapid decline.
Well, let's say that you are right. What role will Kvantor play in this process?
As I understand it, the platform will provide all the necessary tools for interaction of the users with the banks of the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Quite an unusual project that really stands out among the rest, it seems to me that he will be able to attract investors, and this is the most important for the project!
Activity: 336
Hey. What’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
1/1 300 the value of a troy ounce of gold on the day of issue of tokens
Activity: 112
Hey. What’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
Activity: 266
Good evening. When will banks receive enough tools to switch to Kvantor? Will they receive them ever?
Activity: 266
How long will it take to integrate your solution into the bank system? I doubt that long idle will contribute to clients attraction.
Activity: 150
Participate in the bounty. I'll see what happens. Interesting project
Pages:
Jump to: