Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 16. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. You will protect private info from unauthorized regulators. Who’s considered to be unauthorized regulators?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You’ve received a license on Cyprus. Are your platform’s computing capacities located there, too?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How many licenses will be sold in the closest round?
Good evening. What statute will regulate relationship of platform’s participants?
You’re talking about significant reduction of transaction costs. Can u give exact numbers?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Does your company have special software for insurance companies? If no, when approximately will it appear?
Activity: 364
Hey. Why does yr platform sell licenses, not tokens?
Frankly speaking, there will be several sorts of tokens on Kvantor at once, so it’d be better if u clarified yr question.
I wanted to learn about the licenses sold on the ICO. They are of great interest for me.
The one who buys them has a right to provide licenses (with a right for sub-license) for usage of KVANTOR.KEY software to distributors according to distribution agreement. The sales volume is limited by a quota specified.
Does it mean that the more tokens I have the more I can earn on selling licenses?
Yes, right. In addition, the ICO participants buy them at a price less than nominal, it allows to increase yr potential income.
Activity: 252
Frankly speaking, there will be several sorts of tokens on Kvantor at once, so it’d be better if u clarified yr question.
I wanted to learn about the licenses sold on the ICO. They are of great interest for me.
The one who buys them has a right to provide licenses (with a right for sub-license) for usage of KVANTOR.KEY software to distributors according to distribution agreement. The sales volume is limited by a quota specified.
Does it mean that the more tokens I have the more I can earn on selling licenses?
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
Good evening. How much is the hard cap of this ICO?
According to the official data, 32 million GBR. I suppose that it wont be a problem to reach it.
This is a large amount, and it is not easy to assemble. Even for a very good project it is difficult to assemble. I'm not that optimistic)
Activity: 336
Hey. How much is the bonus in the current round of the   ICO?
40%, don’t miss yr chance to acquire licenses at a bargain price .
Activity: 112
Hey. How much is the bonus in the current round of the   ICO?
Activity: 280
According to the official data, 32 million GBR. I suppose that it wont be a problem to reach it.
I’ve heard that automatic transaction making will be available in Kvantor. Was it necessary to make them manually in the past?
Hey. Will it be necessary to have programming skills in order to use smart-contracts or will interface be clear for everyone?
Activity: 406
Will there be a tool allowing to check the counterparty on yr platform? I don’t want the frauds to have even an elusive chance.
Pages:
Jump to: