Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 12. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. What methods will be used to stabilize the Kvantor rate?
I'm afraid that this won’t  be necessary, since the demand for tokens will be high enough, and its growth will be stable.
Thank you for your opinion, but I would like to know if the value of the token is linked to any kind of physical assets.
Yes, of course, as a starting option, KVANT is linked to a fiat currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'm afraid that this won’t  be necessary, since the demand for tokens will be high enough, and its growth will be stable.
Thank you for your opinion, but I would like to know if the value of the token is linked to any kind of physical assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi. How many licenses have already been sold? 
Activity: 406
Who will be engaged in payment documents release within your platform? Are you going to hire qualified lawyers?
Activity: 224
Hi. Usually only those US citizens, that has investor's license, can participate in the ICO. Didn’t your sale become an exception?
Activity: 238
Are there any age limits for investors on the ICO? I couldn't find any information about that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What type of legal entity do you plan to use in order to conduct foreign economic activity before the appearance of regulations related to cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good evening. Let's say my partner refuses to use a smart contract for a stock deal. Will we be able to carry it out without using this tool?
Activity: 294
Will any other cryptocurrencies, in addition to Kvantor tokens, be used as a means of payment on your platform? It seems to me that this would allow expanding the target audience.
Activity: 308
Hey. I have heard that the opportunities for stock trading on Kvantor are similar to those offered by existing commodity exchanges. So what does make it so special?
None of the existing exchanges offers you the use of smart contracts to perpetuate conditions of transactions.
You’re wrong. New cryptocurrency exchanges widely use this opportunity.
They are just beginning to do so, but it’s still far from traditional stock market assets’ appearing. Therefore, I am sure that there will be demand for this solution.
Fine. Who knows when it will be completed the development of solutions for stock market trading? I can't wait to try it on the case.
Activity: 364
Hey. I have heard that the opportunities for stock trading on Kvantor are similar to those offered by existing commodity exchanges. So what does make it so special?
None of the existing exchanges offers you the use of smart contracts to perpetuate conditions of transactions.
They are just beginning to do so, but it’s still far from traditional stock market assets’ appearing. Therefore, I am sure that there will be demand for this solution.
Activity: 364
Hello. What soft-cap was established for this ICO?

The platform’s team didn’t establish it, so that it does not exist.
Activity: 322
Hello. What soft-cap was established for this ICO?
Will it be necessary to get permission to introduce national currencies into your system from the governments of states? Or will it be possible to do this without permission?
Activity: 28
Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: