Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 11. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. It became interesting to me who will solve the disputes between the platform’s representatives.
As far as I know, this is one of special options of Kvantor exchange trading module.   
Okay, does it turn out that the platform employees will solve the disputes?
There will be two options – classical arbitration and referees court.
Arent these two options the same thing? It seems to me that there’re not so many differences, especially when it comes to exchange transactions.
As far as I understand, arbitration acts according to the platform’s statute and the referees court acts according to legislations chosen by the parties. But these are just my assumptions.
I suppose that it will become clear closer to the release of the module itself. Maybe someone knows who will have to pay for the services of arbitrators? A defeated party or both parties?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. It became interesting to me who will solve the disputes between the platform’s representatives.
As far as I know, this is one of special options of Kvantor exchange trading module.   
Arent these two options the same thing? It seems to me that there’re not so many differences, especially when it comes to exchange transactions.
As far as I understand, arbitration acts according to the platform’s statute and the referees court acts according to legislations chosen by the parties. But these are just my assumptions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, your platform is going to make profit due to spread-income. Can you tell us in detail how this mechanism will be implemented?
Activity: 364
Hello. What percentage of the total number of licenses was offered for sale at this stage of the ICO?
20% and it seems to me that they will be sold out for less than a month. 
Activity: 294
Hello. What percentage of the total number of licenses was offered for sale at this stage of the ICO?
Hello. Will the buyer and seller see the value in the same currency when making transactions, or they are displayed in the national currency of each of them?
Activity: 266
Maybe you should create your own reserve of fiat currency? It seems to me that this will protect the platform from fluctuations.
Activity: 378
When will the names of the investors who bought tokens during private pre-sale be published?   
Most likely, it wont ever happen. The team takes care about privacy.

Activity: 252
When will the names of the investors who bought tokens during private pre-sale be published?   
Good afternoon. The Tether token will be used as an analogue of the US dollar. What about the other national currencies?
Activity: 350
Hi. How many licenses have already been sold? 
There’s no such info yet, but it should appear in the near future
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. What methods will be used to stabilize the Kvantor rate?
I'm afraid that this won’t  be necessary, since the demand for tokens will be high enough, and its growth will be stable.
Thank you for your opinion, but I would like to know if the value of the token is linked to any kind of physical assets.
Yes, of course, as a starting option, KVANT is linked to a fiat currency.
A very unusual decision, but how, in such case, will stable liquidity supply be ensured?
Liquidity will be provided by the   banks - participants of the platform. Probably, that's why the module for banking operations will be developed first
Activity: 112
Hey. What methods will be used to stabilize the Kvantor rate?
I'm afraid that this won’t  be necessary, since the demand for tokens will be high enough, and its growth will be stable.
Thank you for your opinion, but I would like to know if the value of the token is linked to any kind of physical assets.
Yes, of course, as a starting option, KVANT is linked to a fiat currency.
A very unusual decision, but how, in such case, will stable liquidity supply be ensured?
Pages:
Jump to: