Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 84
Is there a whitelist for token sale participation?

Hello! You can register through special application form directly on the official KVANTOR website: https://kvantor.com/

Best regards,
KVANTOR Team
copper member
Activity: 84
Today KVANTOR has launched a speed bounty campaign to build better ties with the crypto community.

What are the mechanics behind this particular campaign?

It is a pre-bounty campaign where every participant can earn 4 KVT tokens (est. value of $4).

There’s also a Telegram bot to help the participants with the tasks: @KvantorBounty_bot.

The full announcement of the speed bounty on BitcoinTalk can be found here.

The main bounty campaign will be posted on BitcoinTalk next week.

Feel free to ask any questions in KVANTOR official Telegram chat or ping us at [email protected]

Follow us and stay tuned!
Activity: 166
This project looks really intersting. I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure if i'll support it right now, but definitely worth keeping track of.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I havent attended major conferences for a long time. What’s the reason and when will it be possible to meet the Kvantor representatives?
Activity: 126
Hi. Will your system support different levels of access? If so, when will this option be implemented?   
Activity: 322
How will you identify every participant? I’m worried ‘cause it may be too expensive.
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Which banks have you concluded agreements? It seems to me that it’s more rational to do it in advance.
Activity: 116
Will performance of your solution be higher than the one of centralized analogues? Otherwise, it’ll be had enough to lure the users way.
Activity: 170
Hello. I’m wondering what will happen to the platform using your mechanisms if hackers attack it.
Activity: 22
You’re talking about an opportunity of tracking of all the chains of transaction made with the help of Kvantor. But isnt this violation of privacy of payments?
Activity: 158
Are any particular banks already ready to buy your product? If so, name them, please.
Activity: 52
Good evening. Where can i find more info on your mechanism of consensus? Do you have something like technical WP?   
Activity: 25
Hi. Will it be possible to hire the representatives of your company to help me to implement your solution into my business? I don’t want to involve 3rd party companies.
Activity: 110
How will Kvantor users’ data be protected? Where can i learn more about it?

I have the same question!  Huh
How will Kvantor users’ data be protected? Where can i learn more about it?
Activity: 110
Do you have whitelist for token sale participation?
Activity: 152
What programming languages will your platform support? Which of them do you consider to be an optimal option?
Pages:
Jump to: