Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 7. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is there a version of the license that does not have any restrictions? How much will it cost per year to use it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What legislation will be regulated by the commercial arbitration service? or will each legal entity using it determine the charter independently?
Activity: 378
Is it possible to somehow mine your tokens?
if so, where can you read about this process?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon
after what period of time after the launch of the Kvantor.Market web version, will there be a client for the desktop and a mobile application?
Activity: 210
Hello. When will the first system requirements of Kvantor.Node already appear?
I want to compare them with the characteristics of my computing power
Activity: 364
tell us more about yr Blockchain Operations Center. anyway, this department has several serious tasks at the same time
Activity: 294
Where will the team engaged in development be located? I think that the conditions on Cyprus are worst than in Canada or USA.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It seems that the Kvantor platform will only be created after ICO.Or it is still in research and development.
Activity: 24
do i understand correctly that Kvantor.Bank will be the first product released by yr platform? i think that the banks need blockchain more than any other representatives of yr target audience
Activity: 224
why did you decide to use Apache 2.0? i’d like to hear the arguments
Activity: 42
Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Activity: 28
Very interesting project! Be sure to participate in ICO!
Activity: 266
hey. what exactly differs Kvantor solution from Hyperledger Fabric? i cant find any info about it anywhere
Activity: 252
hey. will it be possible not to buy subscription for yr platform but just pay for actions made once they’re made? i understand that there will be less private clients, but i want their interests to be respected
Activity: 210
where can i find all the terms of affiliate program? it’s mentioned in various parts of the WP often enough, but i’d prefer to find a single document
Activity: 392
hey. will u develop a smart contract which would be universal for all the Kvantor products or will there be a unique option for every component?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It was said in the WP about the process of activation of the license. could u tell us more about it? it’s the first time when i come across such an algorithm
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. tokens necessary for acquisition of licenses only, but i’m wondering what happens to them after the platform becomes their owner one more time. Are they put in the secondary market again?
Activity: 212
I have a technical question: is it possible to place tokens of your platform in the "cold storage" or is this option excluded?
Activity: 294
Hello
Will the long-term retention of a certain number of Kvantor tokens allow for some additional dividends?
Pages:
Jump to: