Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 5. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
good evening. if a reseller deceives a final user of the licenses due to some unknown reason, who will refund the latter?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
are there any other ways to make profit except for re-selling commissions? i want to understand what ensures stable growth of the value of the token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
hey. will you have a representative office on Cyprus only?
i believe that you should consider other regions.
Activity: 392
what is a sublicense?
excuse me, but i’ve never come across smthng like this in terms of cryptocurrency so i’d like to learn more about it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Such a nice concept behind the project. It can benefit the global business community very much. Awesome!
Activity: 322
good afternoon. are you planning to sell the licenses outside the ICO?
if so, what amount of them is allocated to such sale?   
Hello. You’re planning to gather a team of distributors. Will they be random people or the ones who invested in your tokens more than the others?
this thread is very simple just explained about the composition of the activities of this project going forward, I do not see information about coin sales from this project, how much total supply of coins at the time of ICO?
Activity: 106
as I understand it, there is no answer from the manager? does anyone here add any news? or should I watch bands on other social networks?
Activity: 29
This project looks really intersting. I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure if i'll support it right now, but definitely worth keeping track of.
Activity: 406
 The existing model of the international financial system requires changes. Many users need the simplicity and reliability of banking operations. Especially when doing business. I think KVANTOR will be able to introduce changes in financial mechanisms. Freedom of interaction will attract participants to the platform.
Activity: 35
I looked at your site. An interesting project for application developers. I can not find information . Where can I see it?
Activity: 280
you’re aimed at making yr network be convenient for 3rd party developers.
but what advantages will the license owners have?
Activity: 378
are you planning to attract 3rd-party developers at the early stages of the project’s development?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
what commissions will Kvantor.Market charge from 3rd-party developers using yr solution?
Activity: 238
hello. which criteria should the app match in order to undergo the check made by the audit service of Kvantor successfully?   
Activity: 14
hey. is there a possibility of appearance of new offices of the platform in other cities?
it seems to me that this would have a good impact from the point of view of promotion of the product
Activity: 106
tell me, when will the main sale of tokens begin? will there be any bonuses for investors? and tell me how many tokens are released?
Activity: 364
will the interface of yr platform differ depending on the final user or will it be the same for everyone? i’m for diversity
Activity: 294
Kvantor has an affiliate program for developers, so why not create affiliate program for banks?   
Pages:
Jump to: