Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 8. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Will you use the mechanism of redemption and destruction in order to artificially stimulate the stable growth of the value of tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello
in the WhitePaper you wrote about what will happen Airdrop
Could you please name the exact date?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How many times are you going to issue tokens?
As I understand it, this process is repeated several times.
Activity: 196
What fate awaits tokens not sold during the ICO? It seems to me that their reservation and freezing for several years are the best option
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Breaking Barriers: Kvantor to Replace Slow and Tedious Banks in International Trade

Developed by a team of industry experts, Kvantor is a decentralized platform for international transfer of funds and goods. The team has a vast experience in banking, financial and blockchain sector. They realized the potential that blockchain had to offer in international level economic trade and Kvantor is a result of their efforts. The Kvantor platform offers the following services:
Simple banking via bank transfers, guarantees, funds clearance.
Trade exchange of fiat, digital instruments, commodities, industrial raw materials, agriculture and precious items.
Interbank trading of fiat and digital currencies, regardless of physical and political boundaries.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kvantor-to-replace-slow-and-tedious-banks/

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
 Good evening
maybe it's worth installing soft-cap?
it seems to me that it will allow to guarantee the achievement of a certain amount of fees, albeit minimal
Activity: 210
if you continue to attract traditional investments, then what is the point in selling the tokens?
Activity: 350
Hello. will moving licenses between users of Kvantor be as simple as tokens?
I still cant figure it out
Activity: 112
Hello. What is the difference between the KVARK token and the SKU token? And is there any difference between them?
Activity: 212
What will be released first: Kvantor.Node, Kvantor.Market or Kvantor. Bank? Or will all three products be developed in parallel?
Activity: 294
When will the system requirements of your software become known?
I want to be able to purchase all the necessary equipment before the release
good afternoon. as far as I know, tokens holders should receive some part of platform’s profit.
how often will it be credited? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
do you plan to implement a referral program in Kvantor? if so, when this happens - at the ICO stage or after the release of the product
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hello
perhaps you should release a video explaining the difference in the token and licenses in detail?
many still do not see the difference
Good afternoon. KVANTOR.KEY software is already developed and buying tokens will give access to it? or will it be created from scratch?
Activity: 196
Do i need to undergo AML in order to invest in your solution, or can i remain completely anonymous?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
hey. it became interesting to me - will accounts created with the help of Kvantor be subject to the action of international sanctions against their owner or not?
Activity: 210
Will your solution be compatible with the regulations in force in the EU? It seems to me that in this region they are the strictest, so that compliance with them will open access to other markets.
Activity: 238
good evening. can a legal entity purchase the tokens of your platform?
i think that banks should be provided with an access to the ICO.
Activity: 126
hello,  till what time ICO is alive and what is the minimum to invest?  could somebody clarify cause I feel that have to hurry up.  thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: