Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. One person PMed me and said that he was a member of your team. He offered me to buy tokens at a reduced price. Is it possible?

Must be the scam. Stay alerted!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello. How many transactions per second does your platform allow to make? Speed has a decisive role in financial area.
Activity: 89
Good afternoon. One person PMed me and said that he was a member of your team. He offered me to buy tokens at a reduced price. Is it possible?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is an intermediary-independent payment platform, meaning that when using the platform it does not cost a third party. Speed, convenience and safety factors are always taken into consideration. So this platform will be welcomed and supported by the community.
Activity: 39
I read in the WP that the use of your solution would allow to reduce operational costs. Due to what will it be possible?
Activity: 157
What legislation will be regulated by the commercial arbitration service? or will each legal entity using it determine the charter independently?
Activity: 24
Which market is a priority for you? Judging by yr articles, you have chosen China and Asia in general, but i’d like to get confirmation.   
Activity: 68
I heard that software should get a license in every particular country. Are u sure that you’ll manage to deal with it?
Activity: 173
Good afternoon. At the first sight, you ICO differes from the others significantly. What made Kvantor team to make such a decision?
Activity: 252
Hello. Could you please name three main differences between your platform and  HyperLedger system? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 364
In your opinion, how soon can we excpet for the widespread use of your solution for making international transactions? Or shouldn’t we expect for anything like that?
Activity: 210
Hello. Are there any laws that can restrict the activities of your platform in some countries? If so, how are you planning to evade them?
Activity: 378
To my knowledge, the discounts are discussed with the buyers individually. Why not use a single discount program for everyone?
Will The Linux Foundation get any part of income of your platform or have i encountered rumors? Clarify this issue, pls.     
Activity: 175
Hello. How much is the minimum investment amount during the second round of the ICO? I cant find info about it anywhere.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. It became interesting to me whether the Kvantor team was gonna use the funds collected to develop the project or was it decided to wait until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Maybe you should reduce the minimum investment amount? This will make the ICO more available and will allow to attract even more investors.   
Activity: 238
Hi. What share of the tokens put on sale was sold out? I’m interested in percentage ratio only.   
Merit: 12
When will  habitual interface appear within the framework of your sale? I’m sure that the necessity to contact the platform’s representatives isnt convenient for everyone.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. As a rule, a pre-sale is an integral part of the ICO. Why did the Kvantor team decide to ignore it?
Pages:
Jump to: