Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Where can i find data about the discounts for big investors? Or are they discussed individually?    
Activity: 238
Is the number of tokens sold to one person limited? If so, how much is the maximum amount of an investment?   
Activity: 152
Do you already use traditional methods to fill Kvantor budget or do you consider possibility of using them in case the ICO isnt successful?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good evening. is it necessary to undergo KYC and AML in order to buy tokens on the ICO?
many ppl would prefer to remain anonymous
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey. what share of the total number of the tokens will be sold on the ICO? how many tokens are already sold out?   
Activity: 406
what part of the total number of the tokens issued will be allocated to the team’s representatives? will these tokens be locked up?   
Activity: 364
are you planning to connect your platform to Bancor Protocol? this will allow to solve any liquidity problems   
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
why does the ICO have no soft cap? it seems to me that it stimulates potential investors and you shouldn’t refuse to set soft cap without considerable reasons   
Activity: 224
do you already negotiate with representatives of exchanges? taking into account the substandard format of Kvantor tokens, i’d advise to start negotiating in advance
Activity: 266
hey. can anyone explain me why the tokens will be locked up for 3 months? i havent come across anything like this yet   
Activity: 126
does the scale on your site show investments attracted from traditional sources? or does it show only funds collected during the ICO?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
is there a minim restriction on the number of tokens that i can by? if so, how much is it?
Activity: 350
hey. why is the cost of the tokens  is measured in gold? i havent seen anything like this in other ICOs 
Activity: 322
is Kvantor planning to develop SDK and make it available? it seems to me that its presence would increase the demand for tokens significantly
hello. what programming language will be used in your software? i wouldn’t refuse to join you devs team 
Activity: 252
what are the powers of the token owner if he hasn’t concluded a reseller agreement with Kvantor? wont he be deprived of some number of the tokens?   
according to yr forecasts, how much will the price of your token be during the 5 years after the launch? or don’t you do such forecasts?
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
I see this project is still running presale, but I do not see any clear information about coin sales on this project, how much total coin supply to this project, and also where I can see the specs of the developed coin
Activity: 336
why isnt there any bounty campaign on your platform? it seems to me that it’s quite popular among the ICOs   
Activity: 196
are u planning to trade Kvantor licneses on any exchanges or is participation in the ICO the only way to buy them?
Pages:
Jump to: