Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Pre-Sale] Kvantor - New level of freedom for economic transactions 🔥 - page 6. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
will it be possible to buy KVARK tokens from re-sellers only or will they also be listed on the exchanges? i believe that it’s necessary to enlarge the coverage of the audience
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. is it possible that the pirated version  of yr software which doesn’t require purchase of licenses will be distributed? i’m worried ‘cause of this issue very much
Activity: 322
hello. let’s say the bank’s license expires soon. will it be prolonged automatically or will the employees have to do it manually?
Activity: 280
How many tokens have you already sold as of today? or is this information still a secret?
What do you think: will the value of licenses grow before Kvantor releases its first full-fledged product? I just think about buying tokens and putting them in a cold store
Merit: 12
Cyprus is one of the most famous offshore zones in the world
will this have a negative impact on the platform's advancement?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
do you plan to implement a referral program in Kvantor? if so, when this happens - at the ICO stage or after the release of the product
Activity: 238
Hello. Have you already negotiated with banks and exchanges that they will use your platform at an early stage of development?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good evening
Where can I find an example of a contract that will be concluded between Kvantor and the reseller?
It is very interesting to look at its contents
Activity: 364
i still cant understand: will users have to re-sell their licenses at a fixed price offered by Kvantor or do they set a price on their own?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
good evening. can i find a table showing comparison of all yr products? i’m interested in differences between Kvantor.Bank and Kvantor.Market most of all
is there a limit on purchase of licenses? if a person owns a half of the total number, this can have a negative impact on their cost in the secondary market
Activity: 392
hey. maybe you should reject the idea of licenses and give the users an opportunity to pay for the time during which they use the system?
Merit: 101
can a legal entity become a participant of the ICO? let’s say, an entrepreneur or a small loan agency.
Activity: 196
who will pay the tokenholders compensation of the income that will be lost ‘cause some users will use free licenses?
Activity: 121
what made u use non-traditional kinds of licenses? it seems to me that this decision was rash
Maybe, but I believe the team will have a reasonable explanation.
perhaps you should reject the idea of free licenses? as for me, i think that their presence will have a negative impact on the paces of the ICO
Activity: 336
hey. what criteria should i match in order to have a right to use Kvantor’s software according to individual tariff?
what made u use non-traditional kinds of licenses? it seems to me that this decision was rash
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
 Good afternoon. can anyone give me a link to the full schedule of the ICO including the token cost for every stage? thank u in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: