Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 15. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges?
Activity: 187
The concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Activity: 126
I like your coin, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck. Very perspective project!   
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully all will go well
Activity: 126
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed
Activity: 140
I like this project, no matter what others might say. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept for people
Activity: 71
I’m still a bit of a noob but this seems like an interesting project
Activity: 140
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 213
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 214
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team.
Activity: 144
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one! the concept is quite interesting.
I hope this project will become successful
Activity: 216
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
Activity: 208
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your application
Activity: 153
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?
Activity: 213
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges? 
Activity: 149
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project
Activity: 201
I really like your concept, a very interesting concept for me, I see this project has the potential for success, you have a good plan, good luck
Activity: 228
everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team, great work with the community
this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracts investors
Activity: 162
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work
Activity: 218
one of the most promising projects in a long time, especially with this team
I am very much looking forward to the future
Pages:
Jump to: