Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 11. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I follow your project with interest. It looks like an exciting project, if you work hard enough I think you will succeed
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
this project is quite extraordinary, I will support it
Activity: 207
I believe in this project, and I think it'll have a very good potential in future
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
very interesting project to follow and it looks like I'm going to invest in this project 
Activity: 193
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project explains the information of the developed items and also the sales of the coins that will be pre-ICO first, I see the total supply of coins for pre-ICO is not too much, what is the total total coin supply from this project?
Activity: 119
This is one of my favorite projects. I trust this project will be great. I'm with you all the way guys Grin
Activity: 195
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?
Activity: 198
Why we are not hearing anything from the team lately? Are they have nothing to tell us?
Activity: 126
Carco app is a very useful innovation for all drivers, I'd like to use it. But I have a question: will the app be available to download and use all over the world?
Activity: 176
The project seems promising, but I need to analyze all the information about this project... Roll Eyes
Activity: 200
Hello,
I didn't find any information on the exchanges your are planning to be listed ? Do you already have a roadmap for this ?
Activity: 184
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
That is true that crypto-world is really risky because of its volatile behavior. This project offers many unique features and I hope this kind of features will be appreciated and teams reputation will remain trusted by their investors
Activity: 194
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects, I wish you prove that you're the best! good luck team
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
Activity: 217
after read the white paper personally I think this project is looking good
Activity: 131
Hello
I'm interested in your long-term plan. What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token on the exchanges?
Thank you
Activity: 205
Activity: 181
I am looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully CARCO will be able to make a big difference in the community of crypto currency as well as make peoples lives more comfortable with their cool app.
Keep progressing, team. I believe that the team is going to make it through to success.   
Activity: 187
What amount of fund will be kept in reserve?
Pages:
Jump to: