Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 2. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Can I order Wings smartphones using my BWN? Can I use BWN to purchase Wings smartphones yet?
Activity: 6
Are there any development job roles open for application in Bitwings? I am a blockchain developer and I never see any job posts for Bitwings.
I want to join the BWN pool. Is it too late? What do I need to do in order to join?
Can I still order the Minephone WX? If yes, what is the current price of a Minephone?And when will it be delivered?
Can I know who I should send the proposal for an AMA session online? I have an Indonesian community and would like to host Bitwings.
When does the BWN Pool campaign end? Can anyone participate or do we need to be a Bitwings Member first?
Even after listing, will you be providing the BWN guarantee to all your token holders?
The recent live session that you announced for Bitwings with the Professor of Binance academy, is that a hint that Bitwings will be listing on Binance?
Is the Crypto Smart Ads the first ever e-commerce platform on the blockchain or do we have more? Does CSA have competitors?
I have a marketing proposal for the team. Can I have an email address where I can send it?
Are there chances that the price of BWN can go back to below 0.20? Or is it completely controlled?
What is the price of BWN now? How long is this price going to be here? Is it changing at the end of month?
CSA is a marketing tool, as it was said during the presentation. Is it the first one so far for the blockchain world or does it have competitors?
Can I know the contact details of Bitwings Support or do you have a dedicated support for the Minephone? I need some help with the applications please.
Are the Minephone pre-orders still open? Who can I contact for the order and delivery? Which countries are open?
Who can I contact for dropping an AMA proposal? Recently Bitwings had many launches, it will be good to have an AMA with the team.
Activity: 8
Is the Crypto Smart Ads Service available for everyone? If not, which countries is it banned for?
Is there any update regarding the BWN price? What’s the price now? Will there be an increase anytime soon?
Activity: 8
Which of the Wings Mobile phones are currently available for order and shipping? And the prices please?
Do you maintain a crypto blog of Bitwings? If yes, can I have the link please?
Pages:
Jump to: